Guide: How to get Just Dropped In/Bros Gonna Bro trophy on PS4

BloodyRutz

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, wwe2k14-Al said:

Hi everyone, i'm french and i have the probleme. 
This trick sill works today? 
I don't know a lot of things about VPN, etc. So there is others things to know before starting this trick? 

This method still works. All the info you need is contained in the guide. You just need to know how to connect to your router.

Edited by BloodyRutz
typo

Hello guys, my router model didn't worked but I found a way to do it even easier. You only have to create a virtual router and use the VPN on it and connect to it with the PS4. I'll link the guide here if for some of you, BloodyRutz method didn't worked. Happy to help you guys! https://www.expressvpn.com/support/vpn-setup/share-vpn-connection-windows/#check

Hi, i've tried with a free vpn (with a european serveur), i used a LAN cable between my laptot and my ps4.
First, the test connection had worked, so i had go into Fifa 14, but i could connect my EA account ? 
My IP adress was changed. ( i look it in a web page in my PS4 ) 
When i stop the VPN, i can connect my EA account.

Why?

On 10. 8. 2017 at 10:51 PM, DeadPredator97 said:

Hello guys, my router model didn't worked but I found a way to do it even easier. You only have to create a virtual router and use the VPN on it and connect to it with the PS4. I'll link the guide here if for some of you, BloodyRutz method didn't worked. Happy to help you guys! https://www.expressvpn.com/support/vpn-setup/share-vpn-connection-windows/#check

This alternative (via connection sharing) was already suggested few posts above by @charlijaen for people with routers not supporting VPN and confirmed working by @carlitosway01. I will add the link to guide later. Glad you got it working and hope many others will.

Edited by BloodyRutz
typo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Much thanks for the guide... Got the Bro's Trophy yesterday (Got dropped in trophy years ago...) and Platinum today. Connected via Express VPN via my Mac and a mate via Windows. I think it is way easier to bridge the PS4 to your Mac/PC and configure a VPN on this. And the good thing is, only one the host of your coop teams needs a VPN connection.

On 12. 9. 2017 at 0:11 AM, MUKX22 said:

Much thanks for the guide... Got the Bro's Trophy yesterday (Got dropped in trophy years ago...) and Platinum today. Connected via Express VPN via my Mac and a mate via Windows. I think it is way easier to bridge the PS4 to your Mac/PC and configure a VPN on this. And the good thing is, only one the host of your coop teams needs a VPN connection.

Thanks for info. Glad you got the trophy. Congrats!

• 4 weeks later...