Another easy plat?

EsotericLight777

1 hour ago, Barriebar17 said:

Balance was actually released before Cycle. Curious to see if its a NA vita stack again. I hope its not, really enjoyed this game. Fingers crossed this is the EU version.

This is likely the NA Vita version. Which is a good thing, if the EU release comes out with separate PS4 and Vita lists ?

And to to the OP, this is match harder than Cycle. 

• Like 1

Yeah that would be a very good thing, would love to play Balance 2 more times! On the other hand we could get left out once again. I mean we're still waiting for Mayo to be released here in EU. 

On top of that even if Cycle comes to EU, a long time inbetween the NA and EU release could result in a patched EU version from the get go. 

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, hardt90 said:

It is released in eu. But ithink there is no new trophylist.

Sadly it shares the same list and it does not stack. Hopefully the vita version will be released soon, so we can at least get 1 extra plat for this game...

10 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

Almost made the mistake of buying this as I thought it was energy cycle. It's not an easy game as cycle. 

Try to use Java and the algorithmic file if Energy balance is too hard, that will help out massively towards the platinum. Energy cylce really is no easy game at all,If the glitch would have been patched, that would have been quite a tricky plat!

Edited by Barriebar17

• 2 months later...

If you're stuck on an easier / mid-range level, www.energybalancesolver.com can help. On the harder puzzles, though, the site takes forever to churn out a solution - or most likely won't find any at all. I found myself fooling around while waiting for solutions to compile and solved most puzzles by myself (even though I'm not typically great at these games). I'd recommend reloading your layout if you're not progressing. Chances are you'll stumble on the solution after a few tries.

• 8 months later...
On 7/10/2017 at 1:06 PM, IBadDriverI said:

I heard this game is a hard one and the levels should be random

I was surprised to not see this in your recent YouTube video but after playing it I understand. It can be frustrating since it's all random, I'm looking into the solvers but I heard they're hit and miss with some people not finding them useful.