Missable Trophies?!

I believe the one about exploring the entire map of every area maybe missable to some players.

as far as I remember on the ps2 some areas had a hidden pathes that only unlock in a specific time, day, weather or a season. there was this area called nebula or nebura dead lands or something, it have a hidden path that will only unlocked when you turn on the hunt mission for a specific monster in there, there was also an area which going on a rain season the whole time, you had to visit this place over and over and hope that it's not raining, if the rain stopped the flooding caused by the rain will get drifted and dried away revealing some hidden pathes and areas, you just had to talk to the residence of these areas and some will gives you hints about these places. players whose not aware of these details may gonna pass on these places without noticed..... unless they changed all of that on this remaster.

Edited by yellowwindow7

3 hours ago, unnxandros said:

Guys, I platted the game, so trust me, none of the trophies are missable.

Magicks was my fifth to last trophy

Technicks was my fourth to last

Cartographer was my third to last 

Bestiary was my second to last

Level 100 Trial was my last trophy.

Nothing is missable. I'll even add a detail. In the IZJS only TWO items were missable. Those weren't needed for the completion of the Sky Den's Pirate (which is what these trophies are based off) oh and in the Zodiac Age, they are no longer missable. 

How long did the game take you to plat? People are saying 100-150 hours but the game hasn't been out long enough to achieve this lol.

10 hours ago, unnxandros said:

Nothing is missable. I'll even add a detail. In the IZJS only TWO items were missable. Those weren't needed for the completion of the Sky Den's Pirate (which is what these trophies are based off) oh and in the Zodiac Age, they are no longer missable. 

Good to hear that ! congratz to be the first :)

11 hours ago, AfiqMohd86 said:

Good to know there aren't any missable trophies, looking forward to play this game again. I finished the original but never got my hands on the IZJS.

Thanks!!

70-80 Hrs at 4X (most of the time)

plus 2 o 3 hours on Trial Mode

I'd say that I was pretty slow, so you can cut around 10 hrs of that. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, unnxandros said:

But are there any "it's way easier this way" type of "missables"? Like in Okage: Shadow King, where it's far, far, far easier to get a certain item for the plat if you close the game and retry if an item doesn't drop from the extra mobs during a boss fight near the end of the game. Since the monsters who drop it are a rare encounter, and the drop is rare. But there's like 5/6 of the monsters during that boss fight.

2ea.jpg A New Journey trophy_gold.pngtrophy_hidden7.png
See the ending. 

(MISSABLE)

236.jpg Merciless Executioner trophy_bronze.png
Perform 50 Persona fusions.

(MISSABLE)

13a.jpg Passionate Listener trophy_silver.png
Hear 250 of Futaba's navigation lines.

39d.jpg The Ultimate Strike trophy_bronze.png
Deal over 999 damage in a single attack.

(MISSABLE)

Oh there's a lot more. Those aren't it in P5

Edited by Gamesareify
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Elvick_ said:

But are there any "it's way easier this way" type of "missables"? Like in Okage: Shadow King, where it's far, far, far easier to get a certain item for the plat if you close the game and retry if an item doesn't drop from the extra mobs during a boss fight near the end of the game. Since the monsters who drop it are a rare encounter, and the drop is rare. But there's like 5/6 of the monsters during that boss fight.

Nope, Magicks and Technicks locations are fixed... Some are luck dependant (as in, there's a 20% chance that the spell is going to be on a fixed chest, but you can zone in and out till you get it). Some items though are obtained easier than others and their chests can be mixed. For example, one of the Ribbons, one of the best accesories in the game, can be missed if you opened the chest a Pharos wearing a diamond bracelet.

On 7/11/2017 at 11:47 PM, unnxandros said:

Did you use all 12 job classes? Not sure if choosing the wrong jobs will lock me out of trophies

1 hour ago, itsbrettwhite said:

Did you use all 12 job classes? Not sure if choosing the wrong jobs will lock me out of trophies

Nope, Archer and one of the mages was not picked in my case. 

Im recording a video/post showing some "proof", not because people distrust me or whatever, but to give assurance on certain stuff. I'm really bad at editing so it will take a few hrs.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, unnxandros said:

Nope, Archer and one of the mages was not picked in my case. 

Im recording a video/post showing some "proof", not because people distrust me or whatever, but to give assurance on certain stuff. I'm really bad at editing so it will take a few hrs.

I found you :P man nice job !!!

• Like 1

Don't mind the spanish! Haha! I streamed on Twitch the First 97 stages, died on Yiazmat, then came back a few hours later, remembered he was week to Wither and Expose and then threw the strat for Omega Mark XII through the window. The only thoughtful fight is the Judges where I explained why the Nihopalaoa is HUGE!

18 hours ago, unnxandros said:

Ok  guys, im still editing the "proof" or "Dont worry video", buuuuuut, I wrote this: 

https://unnxandros.com/2017/07/13/unnxandros-shitty-guide-to-ffxii-the-zodiac-age-platinum/

If you have any corrections, questions and whatever do let me know.

That video can help a lot of people, i still know 80% of this game after these years :P

• Like 2

What about Gil Toss, which is required for the Jack Of All Trades trophy? Every site I've checked says it can only be found in coffers either in Draklor Laboratories or Pharos - Second Ascent, both of which, to my understanding, are places you cannot go back to if you've completed them, and Gil Toss is no longer purchasable.

Edit: Disregard this post. I went back to try and return to Draklor and Pharos - Second Ascent. While it is impossible to return to Draklor, you can, however, hoof it all the way back up to the Second Ascent to get Gil Toss on the 63rd floor.

Carry on!

Edited by crosvale

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2017 at 7:41 PM, Elvick_ said:

Just remember to pick up the map in the palace at the beginning of the game. You can purchase it in Old Archades later to the tune of 100k gil, which is totally doable by endgame... but still!

Most of them are gotten just through the course of playing the game....