What the heck?

7 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Why does this game have no players with trophies, even though it's (ostensibly) been out for years? And why did it just get 100,000,000 DLCs?

It seems like this is the trophy list for a chinese version of the game. At least that's my assumption based on the typeset.

I see. I kind of get why the Vita list wouldn't have any trophy earners (due to the fact that you're locked in your region, at least in regards to the store).

But you have to admit - it does look odd to have a list with no earners suddenly get 11 DLCs (which also have no earners). xD

• 6 months later...
On 7/14/2017 at 10:32 AM, starcrunch061 said:

Why does this game have no players with trophies, even though it's (ostensibly) been out for years? And why did it just get 100,000,000 DLCs?

On 7/14/2017 at 10:40 AM, crimsonidol-de said:

It seems like this is the trophy list for a chinese version of the game. At least that's my assumption based on the typeset.

On 7/14/2017 at 10:41 AM, Shadiochao said:

There are already two trophy lists for it.

It's probably getting released in a new region, although I couldn't find which it could be

It's HK version, just developers released wrong trophyset in one of the updates as far as I can tell, hence the no earners.

• Like 2