Vita version Ratchet & Clank Q-Force - Full Frontal Assault

Has there been any info given out on when it comes to the PSN?

I borrowed the disc from a friend so i could get the vita version for free but if it takes much longer i'll just have to give it back.

I'm not bothered too much with it cause its a free game to me but im sure many people are pissed off about it.

showing vita version included on the cover and then make people wait without any warning just isnt a proper way of doing business.

Thx for your replies and hope we can play it soon!

Edited by tw34kfr34ky

They said it would be in January.....well today is the last day of January. Honestly, as much as I love R&C, I just do not care. I already got my platinum and sold my copy. There really is no other reason to play the game after one plats it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It sounded to me like they would both be available at the same time, which is hopefully the case. I've been waiting for it on the Vita since Christmas :(

"we know many of you are excited about Deadlocked HD, which we are including as a bonus thank you for your patience on the PS Vita release. The fine folks at Sony and Idol Minds are wrapping it up, we are expecting it to be available soon."

i hope its the same day but available soon makes me thing otherwise.

Would deadlocked automatically be included when you download q-force?

Because i never received a code for motorstorm so i'm afraid i wont get one for deadlocked either.

In the EU blog it was mentioned that you could just download it for free (just like the vita version) if you downloaded ps3 q-force and just select it in the store...if you have bought the retail version, you should be able to download both (vita + deadlocked) by selecting "disc-benefit option".

Edited by Heartless1988

In the EU blog it was mentioned that you could just download it for free (just like the vita version) if you downloaded ps3 q-force and just select it in the store...if you have bought the retail version, you should be able to download both (vita + deadlocked) by selecting "disc-benefit option".

Sweet thank you.

Good thing my buddy didnt want his game back already :D

Well About that time...People have been waiting for a long time for the vita version of this game.It's coming out tomorrow May 21..Which in fact there going to be a lot going on Tuesday..With Resident Evil Revelations and new word on the,next Call Of Duty game and the new xbox....But yea can't wait...http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/05/17/ratchet-clank-full-frontal-assault-updates/

• 2 weeks later...

Vita port is quite bad. Long loading times, very poor graphics, dodgy sound, connection issues, no cross play (WTF?) oh and get this - its icon on the home screen looks like a 5 second photoshop job. 

This is what we get after delay after delay? Good job Sony.

• 5 months later...

Vita port is quite bad. Long loading times, very poor graphics, dodgy sound, connection issues, no cross play (WTF?) oh and get this - its icon on the home screen looks like a 5 second photoshop job. 

This is what we get after delay after delay? Good job Sony.

Crossplay works fine. I just boosted the 3 online trophies in 1 vs 1 matches using my Vita and PS3.