General Info

not sure how to get everything in the game but here is what i'm trying to do : 3 separates run. 1 with only the legion choices, 1 with only princes chooses, and 1 with only congress choices. 

Currently on my first run with legion choices :

1 soldier attacked me before the dragon fight because i executed someone in chapter 1.

got a mission in the mines in near the end of chapter 1. you get tarquinus courages there

And people from parduc helped in a fight with babarians in chapters 2

Sylene Academy you get in chapter 3 get winchester 3rd attack

get access to the panteon of gods and you get royal wyvern as a playable character.

all heroes got a second form for all characters : dardanelles and zulfiquar got the order upgrade while te others got chaos upgrades

Edited by Maitre

• 3 weeks later...

started running ng+ with concil of princes decisions : will update on any note worthy events. with the exception of the cleric choices in the last 6 six levels to get cassandra lunacy (which by the way is completely OP)

mardeki still got plagued.

got early access to vergone ruins.

got access to the emissaries of the hound quest.

somehow i got 3rd deathblow for lancer and mjolnir from normal story missions.

got all the opposite characters for chaos and order.

Edited by Maitre

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for this!! Keep it up if you can.. play the vita version is superior imho.. I have much more fun on it and I'm actually naturally better on the handheld version for this game (which is odd, it's usually the other way around).. 

Was wondering how to open up those side quests.. I played very safe on my first play through as it was on one life mode and the learning curve was a little tough with some of the bosses on the first go's.. especially the crazy martial artist lady..

19 hours ago, Maitre said:

ok i just got the platinum :

third and last run was in the one life mode in which i chose only chose congress choices.

saved mardeki.

Awesome! Congratz on the plat

Sorry I haven't been updating the thread at all. I haven't gotten in the mood to play the game recently, but I'll probably come back for the plat soon and compile all the information then.

• 1 month later...
On 15/08/2017 at 7:56 PM, Maitre said:

started running ng+ with concil of princes decisions : will update on any note worthy events. with the exception of the cleric choices in the last 6 six levels to get cassandra lunacy (which by the way is completely OP)

mardeki still got plagued.

got early access to vergone ruins.

got access to the emissaries of the hound quest.

somehow i got 3rd deathblow for lancer and mjolnir from normal story missions.

got all the opposite characters for chaos and order.

Hello,

What do you mean by "cleric" choices ?

• 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

I need help with Menrva. I get really close, but am unable to withstand her onslaught in the end. Tried watching videos, but it doesn't seem like I get the same response/actions.

Looks like complaining to the Internet worked. Found a way to fight and block at the same time.

Just need 4 more deathblows: Zulfiqar, Longinus, Apollon and Mjolnir. Going on my third playthrough. Anybody have any real answers for getting them? Otherwise I might have to do 5 playthroughs. Should've stuck with my choices the first time, but wasn't sure about the effects. 

Okay, 3rd playthrough I guess I'll only choose Council of Princes.

EDIT: I'm also wondering how I can survive a battle with only Cecille. I've tried many times, but not sure where I can do this successfully.

Edited by Edunstar84

15 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Just need 4 more deathblows: Zulfiqar, Longinus, Apollon and Mjolnir. Going on my third playthrough. Anybody have any real answers for getting them? Otherwise I might have to do 5 playthroughs. Should've stuck with my choices the first time, but wasn't sure about the effects. 

Okay, 3rd playthrough I guess I'll only choose Council of Princes.

EDIT: I'm also wondering how I can survive a battle with only Cecille. I've tried many times, but not sure where I can do this successfully.

To win a battle with only Cecille, fight a boss and get the boss down the healthbar needed to be killed by one set of fireballs (you could run 2 fireballs with a heal tossed in to make it easier). Then simply let your party die and rap it up nice and easily. Remember, if you die on a boss, you retry on the boss itself, so it is pretty easy to try a few times.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bladesoframen said:

To win a battle with only Cecille, fight a boss and get the boss down the healthbar needed to be killed by one set of fireballs (you could run 2 fireballs with a heal tossed in to make it easier). Then simply let your party die and rap it up nice and easily. Remember, if you die on a boss, you retry on the boss itself, so it is pretty easy to try a few times.

Alright thanks! 

Got the plat today! Was a bit worried at the end of my One Life Mode run - I can verify that choosing only Council of Princes does get you Mjolnir's deathblow, but I think I got it at almost at the end. Possibly several areas before the last dungeons.

Cassandra's Lunacy saved me a lot, and the only trophy that gave me grief was surviving a battle with Cecille alone. It can be done during the first boss battle with the dragon. His attacks aren't too fast, which took me a while to figure out. Tried doing it with the horned axe monster and Menrva.

48 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Got the plat today! Was a bit worried at the end of my One Life Mode run - I can verify that choosing only Council of Princes does get you Mjolnir's deathblow, but I think I got it at almost at the end. Possibly several areas before the last dungeons.

Cassandra's Lunacy saved me a lot, and the only trophy that gave me grief was surviving a battle with Cecille alone. It can be done during the first boss battle with the dragon. His attacks aren't too fast, which took me a while to figure out. Tried doing it with the horned axe monster and Menrva.

Congratz on spending the effort to get the plat.

Guess it is time for me to ask questions, do you remember how you got Forbidden Magic?

5 minutes ago, bladesoframen said:

Not that one, the trophy for discovering the truth of Sylene Academy.

Yes, actually you have to:

Decision: Follow the margrave sneaking into the princess' room
+ Unlocks Sylene Academy
+ Unlocks Werewolf Boss
+ Unlocks Winchester's (gun girl) 3rd deathblow

I found out that it shows up different times during my playthrough, but not sure if Sylene Academy shows up.

Got it from gamefaqs, and it works.

Edited by Edunstar84

9 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Yes, actually you have to:

Decision: Follow the margrave sneaking into the princess' room
+ Unlocks Sylene Academy
+ Unlocks Werewolf Boss
+ Unlocks Winchester's (gun girl) 3rd deathblow

I found out that it shows up different times during my playthrough, but not sure if Sylene Academy shows up.

Thanks I'll give it a try soon

14 hours ago, bladesoframen said:

Thanks I'll give it a try soon

Also, reading over gamefaqs it seems that the one choice may not be enough to unlock Sylene Academy. You might have to fully support the Placidus soldiers in their effort against Manse as well. I can't guarantee it though. I got it on my 1st playthrough, and my choices were all over the place.

• 3 years later...
On 8/28/2017 at 9:16 AM, Maitre said:

ok i just got the platinum :

third and last run was in the one life mode in which i chose only chose congress choices.

saved mardeki.

I don't think that is 100% correct as I've chosen pure March Congress choices twice now and I have not been able to save Mardeki. You're probably not giving all the details on your choices as the NPC whom you speak to in Mardeki mentions reasons why the Pox was not cured; again, all my choices were pure March Congress and got zip as a result.

Plague Prevention :silver: 

Fund Hospital Wing 

Import Herbs 
Quarantine  Sick Soldiers 

Edited by x410xDragon
Added details.

• 4 months later...

Does anybody here have a working strategy for unlocking Sylene Academy?

Its the only trophy which I am missing. Using the tips here and on Gamefaqs I tried getting the trophy unsuccesfully through two playthroughs.

I always supported Dominicus and at the coice where the margrave is sneaking into the princess' room I choose follow.

But the game always tells me that the margrave is bringing some instrument to Fort Monomith or something and the academy is not unlocking.

EDIT: Found a solution: Just choose always the red choice troughout the game. Sylene Academy unlocked after defeating the minotaur.

Edited by Ranari_Kai