[DELETED]

JFKing

Thats what I figured but I didn't want to falsely accuse. How can you be sure though? We could tell Sly and he could move him to the dirty leaderboard.

Bring it to the attention of the staff and they'll take care of it. They don't allow cheaters to be on the "clean" leaderboard.

Parker

Alot of the people with 100% list are hackers

Such as TrophiesM8 and the examples you have provided, I figure Sly is already doing something about it. But yes Sony probably refuses to step in and ban due to the fact they could give 2 shits about trophies.

That's the thing with the guy I posted to. He achieved 100%'s on some games months before the final dlc arrived.

Well they've spent money on the games, and how would it look if they were not allowed to play those game anymore? It'd probably create some sort of backlash.

I see you're reasoning and already concluded that, I'm just saying it would be good to see Sony take the first move and maybe set some sync ban, Tbh from what i have heard this newer hack doesn't even need a save. [Again all hear say] You don't even need a copy of the game you wish to hack. So..... The consumer hasn't paid shit.

most of the clean leaderboard is filled with those people now, there should be a new automatic flagging system to deal with stuff like that, but it will be tough :shakefist:

You're new. There was a system, but the site down for a day or two. Stop worrying about other scrubs and do you.

• Like 1

most of the clean leaderboard is filled with those people now, there should be a new automatic flagging system to deal with stuff like that, but it will be tough :shakefist:

Why are you even worrying about this? Most of your games are hacked :awesome:

Edited by Warbear
  • Like 1

Why are you even worrying about this? Most of your games are hacked :awesome:

lol, but ive been removed, so its okay

You're new. There was a system, but the site down for a day or two. Stop worrying about other scrubs and do you.

and no im not new, i remember that system and it should be brought back

I'll be honest I don't really care if other people cheat... I just strive for the feeling of a trophy popping that I have spent the effort trying to achieve. Using CFW is blatent cheating at its foremost, but then again some people would say good 'ole plain boosting to earn a trophy is a kind of cheating.

I admit I boost but then again I don't think that is cheating as I have still met the requirements to achieve the trophy. I do agree though that Sony should tackle this problem as even thought not for me I can see why it would wreck it for other people.

I don't understand why people care about other people cheating, or by some stupid number on a leaderboard that only goes to inflate your ego. It's pointless. Also, I'm pretty sure Sly and the mods are sick of these topics, going by how fast the last few were locked. They're not the only ones that are sick of it...do your own stuff, play your own games, earn your own trophies. You'll never expose every cheater or have everything how you want it. That's life.