PS+ Price Increase (UK, EU, AUS & NZ)

DJROE95

I have NOT once had a "bargain" or discount code in my entire game history.

Be nice if PS Now was available for Northern Ireland as the main currency is UKGBP but classed as EU..

So.....

Each conversion from Euro to sterling costs 1 euro 50 all the time. One wonders if its even legal. Robbery but unpreventable.

11 minutes ago, snacklepuss said:

I have NOT once had a "bargain" or discount code in my entire game history.

Be nice if PS Now was available for Northern Ireland as the main currency is UKGBP but classed as EU..

So.....

Each conversion from Euro to sterling costs 1 euro 50 all the time. One wonders if its even legal. Robbery but unpreventable.

They used to do regular discounts on PS plus back in the day. £30 instead of £40, 15 months for the price of 12 etc. That all changed when the PS4 released and it became mandatory for online play. They really have lessened their efforts since they began dominating the market this generation. I for one hope the Scorpio does well so PlayStation are forced to buck their ideas up a bit

This was predictable. Now that they're clear market leaders they'll milk the cow any way they can. If the next xBox isn't a big success it will only get worse. I've renewed in the last promo but I'll stop renewing. Sad, but the number of PS4 players that want online playing should be more than enough for Sony to keep their practices and even worsen them.

These are the issues with monopolies. And Sony is probably loosing or making very little money in their other divisions (difficult to see why...) so they'll ride the wave while they can and every way they're able to.

But wouldn't you do the same?