Grimy's Uncharted Contest (Time to Grind LOL)

Do you accept the challenge?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Accept This Challenge

On 14/08/2017 at 0:51 AM, Leenewbe said:

B,   76 

S,   13 

G,   5

P,    1ur

total = 227

On 14/08/2017 at 11:38 AM, Leenewbe said:

if we are now going from the first post i have a few more points to add.

B=17

S=11

G=2

total=49

B=53

S=14

G=4

total=101 

new total is 377

up to trophy #19363

Edited by Leenewbe

6 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

I'd like to think so.  Why?

Because i noticed that @Last Light score is incorrect. I'm sorry for calling this out, but his profile was the only one i checked myself. The main thing that stood out is that he only earned 4 UR plats while in his updates he mentioned 5. Unless i'm going by the wrong time frame. 

There might be more mistakes, which is why i asked if you verified the scores yourself. (And it would be nice if someone counted my score again as well, as i have been known to count incorrectly :giggle:)

Edited by xZoneHunter

13 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

Because i noticed that @Last Light score is incorrect. I'm sorry for calling this out, but his profile was the only one i checked myself. The main thing that stood out is that he only earned 4 UR plats. Unless i'm going by the wrong time frame. 

There might be more mistakes, which is why i asked if you verified the scores yourself. (And it would be nice if someone counted my score again as well, as i have been known to count incorrectly as well :giggle:)

That's fine.  I can see when I get off work.  You can send me a PM, if needed.  He does have 4 indeed.  I'll go back to my Steiner math class and check the numbers.

@xZoneHunter

Since the contest:

He has 4UR (400 points)

4 rare (100 points)

3 UC (45 points)

8 common (80 points) 

OK.  So, that's 625.  Mathematically, he's still up, but not by much.  I'll update in the morning.  @Last Light your score is 1541.  So, you're still in first, but not by much.

Edited by grimydawg

9 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

Because i noticed that @Last Light score is incorrect. I'm sorry for calling this out, but his profile was the only one i checked myself. The main thing that stood out is that he only earned 4 UR plats while in his updates he mentioned 5. Unless i'm going by the wrong time frame. 

There might be more mistakes, which is why i asked if you verified the scores yourself. (And it would be nice if someone counted my score again as well, as i have been known to count incorrectly :giggle:)

6 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

That's fine.  I can see when I get off work.  You can send me a PM, if needed.  He does have 4 indeed.  I'll go back to my Steiner math class and check the numbers

Well lets start with the fact that Im not a "he", but that is a common mistake lol.

But you are technically not wrong in the counting, and I mean technically because you cant see all my trophies here yet. I never sync my trophies right away, also you can see that with my vita, but Im not trying to deceive anyone since I did post the right amount of points.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Last Light said:

Well lets start with the fact that Im not a "he", but that is a common mistake lol.

But you are technically not wrong in the counting, and I mean technically because you cant see all my trophies here yet. I never sync my trophies right away, also you can see that with my vita, but Im not trying to deceive anyone since I did post the right amount of points.

It's not about deceiving anyone.  Just trying to get numbers right, and that's why I check on this every other day or so.  It's fine.  Your correct totals are on my last post I edited.  As I said, I'll update my spreadsheet tomorrow.

Edited by grimydawg

20 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

It's not about deceiving anyone.  Just trying to get numbers right, and that's why I check on this every other day or so.  It's fine.  Your correct totals are on my last post I edited.  As I said, I'll update my spreadsheet tomorrow.

You mean correct with 1541? Cause even if you take away the UR that I do have, those points would be still incorrect for what you see in PSNPro. But I will sync so you don't need to change it. ?

Edit: Alright synced.

Edited by Last Light

8 minutes ago, Last Light said:

You mean correct with 1541? Cause even if you take away the UR that I do have, those points would be still incorrect for what you see in PSNpro, cause you didn't do a math of everything. But I will sync so you don't need to change it. ?

I can do it myself.  I'll check everyone and take it from there

I won't be participating in this, but I appreciate that you want to give away a game for free, gives people an incentive to hunt down trophies. I'm taking a break from them for a bit, so that's why I can't participate but hopefully if you do this again I might be in the mood for trophies again and participate :)

14 hours ago, xDLloyd091x said:

I won't be participating in this, but I appreciate that you want to give away a game for free, gives people an incentive to hunt down trophies. I'm taking a break from them for a bit, so that's why I can't participate but hopefully if you do this again I might be in the mood for trophies again and participate :)

We'll see how this goes.  Sometimes, you just need a break.  Anyway, I've update.  I took the stats of everyone around the 5PM or so my time.  So, keep in mind about that.  This should be correct.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wolverine123 said:

My score is too high, I have 3 albedo lists and 2 energy cycle lists since the comp started, only 1 of each should count and I think you've counted all of them.

Darn you :shakefist:

giphy.gif

I'll fix it later

Edited by grimydawg

On 21.8.2017 at 8:20 AM, Evil_Joker88 said:

Update time

New Trophies (up to #6506):

:bronze: 23 * 1 = 23

:silver: 5 * 2 = 10

:gold: 5 * 5 = 25

Score: 58

Old Score: 57 + New Score 58 = 115

Update (trophies up to #6675)

:bronze: 107 * 1 = 107

:silver: 37 * 2 = 74

:gold: 22 Gold * 5 = 110

:platinum: 3 UC + 1 C = 55

Total: 349

Old Score: 115

New Score: 349

New Total: 464

Ive just done a recount from the beginning, my adding up wasnt matching with yours grimy. Im counting from trophy #9641 earned on 2nd August to #10169. Ive taken off 26 bronze 36 silver 16 gold & 3 common plats for my stacks of 2x albedo and 1x energy cycle. Im pretty sure this is accurate as ive double checked but if anyone wants to check also then feel free to let me know if im wrong.

B 154 = 154 points

S 164 = 328 points

G 113 = 565 points

P C 15 = 150 points

P UC 2 = 30 points

Total = 1227 points

On 20-8-2017 at 6:20 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

Here's my update for this week:

Old score

• :bronze:: 1 x 59 = 59
  • :silver:: 2 x 21 = 42
  • :gold:: 5 x 9 = 45
  • :platinum:: 10 x 2 VR = 100
  • Grand total = 246

New Score

• :bronze:: 1 x 76 = 76
  • :silver:: 2 x 27 = 54
  • :gold:: 5 x 10 = 50
  • :platinum:: (10 x 2 VR) + (10 x 1 UR)  = 200
  • Grand total = 380

Counted up to trophy #7,722

Didn't play a lot these past few days, but here's my weekly update:

New Score

• :bronze:: 1 x 78 = 78
  • :silver:: 2 x 27 = 54
  • :gold:: 5 x 10 = 50
  • :platinum:: (10 x 2 VR) + (10 x 1 UR)  = 200
  • Grand total = 382

Counted up to trophy #7,724

:bronze: - 328 (328)

:silver: - 188 (376)

:gold: - 178 (890)

:platinum: - 26 (790) *

* 13C 4UC 4R 0VR 5UR. 

Total points are 2384, so far.

Since I got Black & White Bushido twice, I took away 8 golds and 2 silvers.

Edited by Mapa