Another one? (Region?)

aZombieDictator

2 NA/ 2EU  (PS4 and Vita have seperate lists).

Both are puzzle games. Balance uses math to line up values to equal an ammount. Cycle is trying to get every energy bubble to be same. There are 2-3 patterns that you mix and match to figure it out.

Cycle has an expoit to make it an easy platinum.

Balance has a solver in one of the Balance PSNP threads for an easy platinum.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

Both are puzzle games. Balance uses math to line up values to equal an ammount. Cycle is trying to get every energy bubble to be same. There are 2-3 patterns that you mix and match to figure it out.

How quick is Balance when you use the solver? Fast and easy enough that it's worth picking up for a few easy stacking plats?

10 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

You got a link? Thinking about buying this. Where is the solver?

The solver needs knowledge of Java and is not easy if you don't know what youre doing, probably easier to do the game legit than learn how to use the solver. Someone clever enough could probably make a programme with a decent gui but its way past my set of skills, I can't even use the java script!

I didn't try the java solver, I've platted it twice now and am currently downloading the UK vita version to get that one lol.

Once you get used to it its really not that bad.  Just get all the rows apart from one done then its a little trial and error swapping a number or two around.  Its no energy cycle thats for sure but still a nice easy chilled plat.