Okami HD Coming to PS4 on December 12th

Parker

20 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

I guess I'm one of the few that didn't like the game.

What about it did you not like? The watercolour palette of the game is enough for me to fall in love. I'm a designer, so art direction is the first thing I really look at in a game.

3 hours ago, ddracarys said:

What about it did you not like? The watercolour palette of the game is enough for me to fall in love. I'm a designer, so art direction is the first thing I really look at in a game.

The unskippable scenes, and the little flea/bug with the way that he talked. Sort of like the teachers in Peanuts, but more grating. I mean, it's pretty to look at, but I didn't really like the combat. It was just really meh to me. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

The unskippable scenes, and the little flea/bug with the way that he talked. Sort of like the teachers in Peanuts, but more grating. I mean, it's pretty to look at, but I didn't really like the combat. It was just really meh to me. 

Understandable, I wasn’t expecting you to change your opinion on the game, I was just curious. Damn those Peanuts teachers!

Edited by ddracarys

On 1/18/2018 at 1:16 AM, Edunstar84 said:

That talking was annoying as hell. I liked the combat though. I have no idea why a (presumably) female dog pees like a male dog, though.

• Like 2

On 1/20/2018 at 5:35 AM, starcrunch061 said:

That talking was annoying as hell. I liked the combat though. I have no idea why a (presumably) female dog pees like a male dog, though.

That sounds like a matter for Tumblr to handle.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I had never played the original - played through it now and what a delight. I had heard very good things but it's surprising how much charm it has along with being very whimsical. Combat is fun, dialogue is engaging and Issun fits the perfect mold of what a companion should be (humorous without being ridiculously annoying). Rao was my waifu but yanno :/ Very fun game and recommend it to anybody who wants a trip down memory lane since I had forgotten what a PS2 gem played like. 

• Like 1