Okami HD Coming to PS4 on December 12th

Parker

18 minutes ago, Lawless_Llama said:

I'm hoping that they allow more pre-orders to go through Amazon soon, by the time I had decided that I would like to purchase the game it was sold out and more copies have not opened up since. *single tear*

Totally understandable considering the asking price.

I still wait for Amazon to re-stock Gravity Rush remastered. At least I have the chance to buy the European edition because the game has no DLC for what I know.

On 8/15/2017 at 8:53 PM, Jesaya815 said:

I played Okami once on the Wii, but still haven't gotten around to play it on PS3. Hopefully they'll port Okamiden at some point too. Either for the PS4 or the Vita. It's such a great sequel and deserves more attention for sure.

I've played it on the Wii and PS3, on the Wii it's a lot more interesting as the controls work a lot better. Okamiden would be great on the Vita, but I think it would have been already made by now if it was going to see the light of day. A pity.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aranea Highwind said:

The PS4 port shares the same trophy list as the one on PS3. Just a heads up for those who platinum the PS3 version and only plan on picking up the PS4 port just for the trophies.

2xi78b9y80yz.png

Never played Okami HD on PS3, so that's fine.

1 hour ago, Lawless_Llama said:

I'm hoping that they allow more pre-orders to go through Amazon soon, by the time I had decided that I would like to purchase the game it was sold out and more copies have not opened up since. *single tear*

I don't get that. I ended up preordering on Best Buy because I could get a 20% discount and fuck GameStop.

Edited by Blissey

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2017 at 6:27 PM, Lawless_Llama said:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/okami-hd-playstation-4/6119700.p?skuId=6119700

• Like 1

On 11/14/2017 at 2:01 PM, Aranea Highwind said:

The PS4 port shares the same trophy list as the one on PS3. Just a heads up for those who platinum the PS3 version and only plan on picking up the PS4 port just for the trophies.

2xi78b9y80yz.png

Wow this is..actually great news for me. I can finally play it and not worry about 2 trophy lists. I did buy the game on ps3 though...

I'm still not giving up hope on a second list. It only shows PS3 when you look at that list, so there's still a chance.

I'd be so pissed if it didn't have a separate list because Salt and Sanctuary, Resident Evil 4-6, the Kingdom Hearts games, South Park, Batman Arkham Asylum/City, Dragon's Dogma, and many more got new lists.

So like 10 Capcom games this year got brand new lists when re released so I don't see why Okami wouldn't get the same treatment. That'd just be a huge slap in the face from Capcom.

That's about why I would be surprised if it didn't another trophy list since every other remaster got one I believe, but either way I'll be getting Okami again already preordered it for Xbox one and PS4 might preorder it again on PS4 just for the themes.
It would likely have been a while before I up and decide to go for the Okami platinum again anyway.

• Like 1

If it's the same list that's super disappointing, I was looking forward to platting the game again. If it does share the list... Oh well I guess. It'll still be nice to have a physical copy on PS4. Never got around to importing a copy for PS3.

Edited by Elvick_

Well that's just great. I purchased it before reading this thread thinking it would have its own trophy list... Probably wouldn't have bought it if I knew in hindsight. The PS3 version was already 1080p so there wasn't much to justify buying it again on PS4 except for a new trophy list to go for. I guess the pre-order themes are nice. Why are publishers so lazy with trophies? Surely they must know there is a large trophy community that won't buy the game now knowing that there isn't a new trophy set. Annoying.

On 12/7/2017 at 11:51 PM, Mayadome said:

Well that's just great. I purchased it before reading this thread thinking it would have its own trophy list... Probably wouldn't have bought it if I knew in hindsight. The PS3 version was already 1080p so there wasn't much to justify buying it again on PS4 except for a new trophy list to go for. I guess the pre-order themes are nice. Why are publishers so lazy with trophies? Surely they must know there is a large trophy community that won't buy the game now knowing that there isn't a new trophy set. Annoying.

That's why I didn't pre-order it until I knew, and now it looks like I'll be refraining from it considering I already have it on PS2 and PS3. Oh well, Capcom doesn't get an extra $25 from me. 

Anyway you should be able to refund it seeing as you haven't actually downloaded it yet. 

Still, I think there's a chance it will still have a separate list. Pre-orders for games months in advance don't often even have lists so seeing as this does the system could just be using it as a placeholder until it comes out. I could be wrong though. Has anyone ever pre-ordered a remastered version of something that had a previous list but was updated on release? 
Even ignoring that the Xbox One version's list  still isn't out yet so it might update on release. Fingers crossed. 

Edited by LunchCannon54

7 hours ago, LunchCannon54 said:

That's why I didn't pre-order it until I knew, and now it looks like I'll be refraining from it considering I already have it on PS2 and PS3. Oh well, Capcom doesn't get an extra $25 from me. 

Anyway you should be able to refund it seeing as you haven't actually downloaded it yet. 

Still, I think there's a chance it will still have a separate list. Pre-orders for games months in advance don't often even have lists so seeing as this does the system could just be using it as a placeholder until it comes out. I could be wrong though. Has anyone ever pre-ordered a remastered version of something that had a previous list but was updated on release? 
Even ignoring that the Xbox One version's list  still isn't out yet so it might update on release. Fingers crossed. 

I was thinking about it but it's probably not worth the hassle. You're right there's still hope it could have a new trophy list. If you go to the trophy list for Okami it still only says PS3 so fingers crossed. I'm not holding my breath though.

2 hours ago, Virdeborn said:

This version has native 4K support. Also, it's getting a physical release worldwide.

That's true but I don't own a Pro so the upgrade is probably marginal. I probably would've gone for the physical release if I wasn't so keen to get started on a new trophy list with the digital version.

Ah welp, fingers crossed that it updates with a new list.