How to buy a Definitive edition if you own the standard edition?

Sailar91

This is crazy. The way the store's set up, it seems that buying the vanilla version of a game negates you from buying the GOTY, Ultimate, Definitive Editions of the same game. Far too many times have this happened to me. I don't think there's a way to do so outside of having a new account. I wished that PlayStation would give you a discount off the whatever version of the game as people have the vanilla version of it. That would be better, but what do I know. I'm just a gamer :P

48 minutes ago, ahoyimzoe said:

Yeah for some reason I can never purchase Heavy Rain on its own, but I can't purchase it as part of the bundle deal either because I bought Beyond: Two Souls. Separately. As a stand alone game.

Slightly different issue but come on PSN, get it together! 1f615.png

That's because when you buy one of the two games you can buy the other for 10€ or whatever the equivalent in other currencies.

When you are on the Heavy Rain page in the store, there should be a link to the other Heavy Rain page under Bundles.

There you can buy it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MarkusT1992 said:

That's because when you buy one of the two games you can buy the other for 10€ or whatever the equivalent in other currencies.

When you are on the Heavy Rain page in the store, there should be a link to the other Heavy Rain page under Bundles.

There you can buy it.

You sir are a legend! Thank you, will note this down.