Trophy thoughts?

TheLoneliestPanda

Currently it seems the Blindtex and Dead From Above Trophies are glitched, same as stabbing 100 / 1000 zombies and 100 / 1000 crossbow kills. Which is sad because the grind isn't too bad once you know how to break the system (TDM or F4A on Seascape should do the trick).

• 2 months later...

Patch 1.02 was released and there is almost no glitched trophies anymore. Why almost ? Looks like game still count every kill you get. So for me after 1 Blindtex trophy pop, after one Dead from Above tophy pop but (maybe it's just for me i don't now) after about 4-5 zombie stabb trophy for stabb 1000 zombies pop but no pop for 100 zombies. Maybe its just another glitch and stabb 100 zombies trophy pop after 1000 zombie will be stabbed but if not it will be no plat for me. 

Edited by absolon451

Got all the previously unobtainable trophies so in theory I should be able to get the platinum unless that is glitched or a previously obtainable trophy got broken by the patch.  But nowhere near that since I hadn't been bothering working toward trophies waiting for a patch (That I am shocked they released) which seems helped with the other trophies unlocking based on the posts above.  Trophies still don't seem to unlock when they should since 1000 crossbow kills took me longer than it should have.  

Edited by Hayabusa85
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...