What is the Fastest Way to Platinum BS2?

Mr_Buzzinka

so i'll start this game soon. so i want to know what is the fastest route to platinum ? is 2 playthroughs necessary ? is there any glitch to make it easier? i saw a glitch about infinite health on youtube,lets see if that works. PLEASE DONT TELL THAT ENJOY THE GAME 1st....i know i will enjoy either way xD

As a speedrunner when I'm about to aim for a new record on the board I try to look at who currently holds the record and how they did it (what trophies did they pop and in what order) this gives me an idea of what I should look for. Now when you say fastest do you mean fastest on the board or least amount of time spent on it? Because the timer for the board doesn't start till you pop that first trophy.

The fastest would be playing on hard mode and doing a single playthrough, but unless your a BioShock savant this is probably gonna make you flip out at the screen quite a bit, there's vids of people running this game in under an hour and a half. But the current record for trophies is 12 hours.

Edited by Asmund89

• 5 months later...

A single hard mode playthrough is definitely enough in case someone else is thinking about it. You just have to remember about the research trophy. It's easy to miss because some enemies appear only in certain levels and you also have to research security instead of using every opportunity to rely on hacking. I'd also recommend making a backup save in the first level with the little sisters. I got lucky on hard with the perfect gathering, but I reckon it's ideally best to attempt it on easy.

Edited by strangerGOL
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
31 minutes ago, Davidov34 said:

Is it really possible to plat this game in two days?1f914.png

considering this does not have MP like it did on the PS3, yes it is. doing the story alone took me over a couple of days while enjoying it. So doing a speed run, yeah it can be done quicker.

21 hours ago, Davidov34 said:

Is it really possible to plat this game in two days?1f914.png

In all honesty, it’s possible to plat the game in less than a day. I got the plat for the PS3 version in less than 2 days, with the multiplayer taking up most of my time. Take the multiplayer out of the equation and the plat is a walk in the park if you’re familiar with the gameplay; the DLC is also not too challenging. The only trophies you may have issues with in the base game (if any) are the difficulty related ones, even then the game is super easy!