Playable Opponents trophies?

Getting this tomorrow, well, I have it now, but can't play it until tomorrow when it's officially released, but I figured I'd ask ahead of time.  Without the multiplayer aspect (so please don't answer to say to get it in multiplayer), what do they mean? Is it essentially the main girls? Or any of those... fodder girls you fight before taking on one of the main girls? As I would rather get it done in single player than multiplayer.

You can get it done in single player since it says includes multiplayer. It's self explanatory though lol.

DZ16TT0ARj_dDitSQq2OFg.png

It's referring to the girls that are from (direct your attention to the red boxes). In the game there's some sort of horde mode which there are random characters that have nothing to do with the academys/squad so the trophy specifically says it doesn't include those fill-in characters. So literally.. as long as you can pick, choose and play that character.. it'll count towards the trophy if you eliminate them.

edit/off topic: Keep in mind if you plan to 100% do this online, the Soaking Private/Corporal/Seargant trophies may get a bit annoying for you since your team mates actually have to shoot you with their water guns.. and keep in mind you'll have a team of AI that probably wont be willing lol.

Edited by DuckSwimmer

Well, if there's a second controller/player option available, I may try and use that.  But good to know about the main girls ordeal, that's what I was getting at, so long as I beat up the AI as such with said moves for the required trophies, all should be good right? Either way, thanks for that anyway, did clear it up a bit more xD

Can't wait to get to this tomorrow :D

9 hours ago, Rondurin said:

For the Soaking Trophies Tutorial 3 works for all of those who want to grind this offline / solo. Tried it out and at least the Private trophy popped, so i guess it works for the other trophies aswell.

Thats awesome, i will try it.

9 hours ago, Rondurin said:

For the Soaking Trophies Tutorial 3 works for all of those who want to grind this offline / solo. Tried it out and at least the Private trophy popped, so i guess it works for the other trophies aswell.

Perfect! Can't wait to pick it up this tuesday at my local EB Games and get the offline (if any) done. That way I will have all Senran Kagura games platinumed. 

• 2 weeks later...