INKredible and INKarnation not unlocking

DisturbedPT

• 4 months later...

I can confirm INKredible is bugged. Completed all 75 levels and collected all heart coins. I even beat all bosses again and watched the credits ~5 times.

INKarnation popped in the first world for me, I was grinding for a ironman run which I succeeded! 

EDIT:

I have contacted ZackBellGames (developer) and Digerati (publisher) about INKredible and they are looking into it!

EDIT2:

I tried completing the game and getting all coins in one go on a fresh save game but INKredible didn't pop. 

Edited by A1rPun

• 1 year later...

Hey @A1rPun I have a couple questions about your experience with the INKredible trophy.

1) When you did your fresh play through as stated in your second edit, did you ever quit to the menu or close the game during that play through? I'm wondering if doing it in one sitting without ever exiting the game might work (suggested here for the xbox version). I see the trophy is sitting at 0.3% completion on PSN so there must be SOME way to trigger it, but if this has already been tested then I don't really want to do that for no reason.

2) Did you ever receive a follow up from the dev / publisher concerning this, besides that it was "being looked into"? I'm assuming nothing ever came of it since you posted here over a year ago and the trophy appears to still be broken. I also recently contacted them about this but never heard anything back, so it seems they may have abandoned support which is unfortunate.

Wasn't sure whether to post here or pm, but it seemed like a good place to ask this in case it may be useful to anyone else trying this game. It really sucks that people who actually manage to beat all 3 worlds with no deaths still can't get 100% completion after going through that madness.

P.S. Hat's off to you for completing world 2, even doing world 1 was pretty rage inducing for me and its extremely easy in comparison! Respect.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

@Xenfire A little delayed response :) ... Thanks!!

1) That is a valuable tip from xbox user @DeAtHisLaNd! I did exit in that run and I'm currently testing if it works without ever pressing "options" at all. Just did a run without exiting and collecting every coin but it didn't earned me the trophy, there was a weird thing going on though.. when I completed the game and watched the credits (actually not watching and taking a break in the bathroom) I tried to see if there was 20/20 coins collected and there was NOTHING. Even level 2 was disabled and I didn't have any coins.

2) No, guessing from the amount of players the time to invest in this issue is not worth it business wise. Who did you contact though? Digerati is responsible for the bug I think because the achievement works on other platforms.

Edit:

Just did a run a on a fresh save game from level 1, collecting all 20 coins in order and beating all 75 levels in one go. Didn't press "options" during the run, watching the intro cutscenes/credits and only pressing buttons when prompted. I even played around a bit afterwards from level 1-20 and let it idle for a bit in a level. The game recognized that I beated all 75 levels and collected 20 coins this time but no trophy. I really hope one of the 0.3% will explain what to do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

One thing I possibly can think of is that you need to collect the coin and don't die with the coin collected... The reason for this is that I know for sure some code will run if you collected a coin and die with the coin, it will set it to uncollected again. Maybe that is the bug... probably not.

Edit2:

Tried to do an run with timer on and network disabled (PS4 setting) but that didn't work. Also restarting the game after a successful run didn't work either.

Edited by A1rPun

• 1 month later...

Dead thread, I know :P

So I've tried getting all the coins just out of order a few times. It didn't work. So I deleted my save data. It was deleted between all of these.

I've tried the xbox way of going start to finish getting every coin in order without exiting. Still nothing 

I've tried going start to finish as stated above without pausing, nothing. 

Then I saw the last comment and went through again, got every coin without dying with the coin. If I died with it I exited and tried again. Stilll nothing

Anyone got any more ideas? Only one I can think of is a 100% no death run which is not happening. World 3 was bad enough 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@bcr978 Congrats on getting world 3 no death though. Dead thread or not I'm still looking for a fix for this.

Ideas:

• No death only at the levels where the coin is (no exit or "option" button press).
  • Don't pickup coins during a run and clean-up afterwards.
  • Try sending Digerati e-mails about this issue ?
Edited by A1rPun

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/10/2019 at 1:21 PM, A1rPun said:

@bcr978 Congrats on getting world 3 no death though. Dead thread or not I'm still looking for a fix for this.

Ideas:

• No death only at the levels where the coin is (no exit or "option" button press).
  • Don't pickup coins during a run and clean-up afterwards.
  • Try sending Digerati e-mails about this issue 1f605.png

Have try xbox guide for this.    https://www.trueachievements.com/a238451/inkredible-achievement?showguides=1

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, rvh---podz said:

is there still no fix for the trophy?

Not yet. Tried several methods without results.

I'm amazed that the trophy sits at 4.4% psn rarity. The cheaters inflated the rarities big time.

Edited by A1rPun
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Years later and I've figured it out. If you revert the game to 1.0 and beat the game offline while getting all coins and not pausing the trophy will unlock. I did it twice, paused the first and it didn't unlock. Also didn't delete my save. That might've effected it. The trophy stats are still outrageously inflated though. 

This is how to downgrade the games on ps4. Was a bit tricky because this games around 42 mb. Just make sure you go offline after. That update sneaks itself in real quick

• Like 3