A Legend returns - how ?

Yoey_666

Hi,

so I actually thought, you will get this trophy like on the other games.. with performing a bangback with the captin america ball while draining an outlane on the avengers table.

So, this did not work for me at all, the trophy wont unlock. Can someone tell me what I have to do for this trophy ? Still pretty sure that I did the right thing.

2 hours ago, Yoey_666 said:

Hi,

so I actually thought, you will get this trophy like on the other games.. with performing a bangback with the captin america ball while draining an outlane on the avengers table.

So, this did not work for me at all, the trophy wont unlock. Can someone tell me what I have to do for this trophy ? Still pretty sure that I did the right thing.

Yeah that is how you do it. I have watched two Youtube videos. There must be some type of bug or something

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I'm having the same problem.  I've performed the bangback by manipulating the Black Widow lane (nudging the table when the ball normally goes over the gap to cause a drain), I've done it when the ball hits an outlane through normal play, I've brought it back and caught/held it on a flipper (someone on another thread "confirmed" you had to catch and control the ball afterwards), I've brought it back from both the left and right side, nothing works.  I'm well over 20x with multiple scenarios and the trophy still hasn't popped.  It's the last collectible I need too.

Edit - the first successful bangback I performed after posting this popped the trophy.  Right outlane, just smacked the ball into play and bingo, same thing I did at least 10x already.  

And apparently it wasn't my last collectible, lol.

Edited by skidmarkgn