Delisted in NA, available in EU - help me spend my money

RNumbers

I (NA player) recently bought a 20 card to buy and play Voltron: Defender of the Universe for €2. Aside from that game, what games are available in EU but no longer in NA? I already know a couple possibilities:

Mad Riders Daredevil Map Pack - €9,99 base game + €?,?? for DLC; I already have the base game from PS+ and don't really want to spend this much just for the DLC, especially since the game doesn't interest me much. 

Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta - Episode 1 - not really interested despite the low price of €0,75; it never received a NA release and I have to arbitrarily draw my lines somewhere...

Anything else to consider? If it matters, I was using the German store specifically.

EDIT: I should clarify, I'm primarily interested in games that HAVE (or had, I guess) NA lists. Games that never had a NA release are interesting but kind of secondary for me. Sorry for being vague initially.

Edited by RNumbers

Hi.

Well, if you wanted to get the DLC for Mad Riders, you would have to buy the game on EU version too because the DLC & Game regions must match.

I bought Unearthed but still haven't downloaded it, just in case I want it in the future.

Great boosting session of Voltron btw.

Bang!

Buzz! Junior: Dino Den

DanceStar Digital

Dark Mist

Deadstorm Pirates

Flight Control HD

Furmins

International Snooker 2012

Invizimals: Hidden Challenges

Kite Fight

Outrun Online Arcade ( I think this one is no longer available even the EU store )

Quizball Goal

Robot Rescue Revolution

Rust Buccaneers

Snowy: Treasure Hunter

WRC: Powerslide

Wrecked: Revenge Revisited

credit goes to whoever that made the list on Wikipedia

but trust me, you really don't want to get Unearthed...... 

19 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

For the PS3, a couple of other notables are Spare Parts, Wrecked:Revenge Racing and Kick-Ass

There are also a lot of NA/EU regional stacks, especially on the PS4, where the game is available in both regions, but each has a separate trophy list.

I'd actually like to buy Spare Parts, but (in the Dutch store?) It says Not Available to me, when I try to buy it. Any reason why that could be? 

Thanks all for the replies.

58 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

Hi.

Well, if you wanted to get the DLC for Mad Riders, you would have to buy the game on EU version too because the DLC & Game regions must match.

I bought Unearthed but still haven't downloaded it, just in case I want it in the future.

Great boosting session of Voltron btw.

Yeah, I know I'd have to buy the base game again, that's why I'm hesitant. That's a lot of money for basically just the DLC. Probably will skip on Unearthed, haha. Maybe if I have a little left over with nothing else to spend it on. And yes, good session. :)

11 minutes ago, yellowwindow7 said:

credit goes to whoever that made the list on Wikipedia

but trust me, you really don't want to get Unearthed...... 

Thanks for the list. Which article was it?

2 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

Can I ask where you got your card?  I want to get one but don't want to spend too much.  thanks.

It was play-asia. Cost was pretty good, like less than US$25. I think it's basically just the exchange rate, and play-asia is a reputable site.

Edited by RNumbers

55 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Perhaps it is UK only

German store has the demo. Perhaps it's one of those games where the full version can only be purchased through the demo? Voltron was like that. I will check it out.

Nix that... just checked and it's available in the NA store for $9.99. :)

EDIT: So is Kick Ass. Wrecked seems to be EU only.

Edited by RNumbers

1 hour ago, RNumbers said:

German store has the demo. Perhaps it's one of those games where the full version can only be purchased through the demo? Voltron was like that. I will check it out.

Nix that... just checked and it's available in the NA store for $9.99. :)

EDIT: So is Kick Ass. Wrecked seems to be EU only.

My apologies - I honestly thought Spare Parts was EU only.

And it is Kick Ass 2 that is EU only, looks like the first game is in both regions.

5 hours ago, RNumbers said:

I (NA player) recently bought a 20 card to buy and play Voltron: Defender of the Universe for €2. Aside from that game, what games are available in EU but no longer in NA? I already know a couple possibilities:

Mad Riders Daredevil Map Pack - €9,99 base game + €?,?? for DLC; I already have the base game from PS+ and don't really want to spend this much just for the DLC, especially since the game doesn't interest me much. 

Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta - Episode 1 - not really interested despite the low price of €0,75; it never received a NA release and I have to arbitrarily draw my lines somewhere...

Anything else to consider? If it matters, I was using the German store specifically.

EDIT: I should clarify, I'm primarily interested in games that HAVE (or had, I guess) NA lists. Games that never had a NA release are interesting but kind of secondary for me. Sorry for being vague initially.

You can simply set up another Profile or account on your PS4 and use it for testing games before playing the game seriously or for Trophies, but also to use it to buy DLC with the 20 card for whatever games you play on your usual account.

Just log in to the new one, buy the DLC etc, switch user to your usual profile and start game.

Edited by snacklepuss