Hot Sauce/Estupido

KoeichiHero

So I believe I have found 2 new glitched trophies: Estupido and Hot Sauce. By following the guides written on playstationtrophies.org, I have been unable to get these trophies related to Balbina. I am ABSOLUTELY sure I followed the guide word-for-word with no luck. Might have to write the developer again.

Has anyone achieved these trophies after patch 1.01?

Side Note: yes I have played a playthrouhh where I was specifically going after Balbina and no luck. I’m so done with this stupid game. 

• 2 months later...

Are you skipping really fast?

EDIT: So turns out what worked for me was exiting the game and playing other games if a trophy didn't pop, then later it would pop, not sure if its just random or what, but it has worked so far for a majority of my trophies.

Edited by Radical-Cool-Boy

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately, the 1.01 patch has broken more things than it fixed and bugged out several trophies in the process ?. Pre-patch, only 1 trophy was bugged but now there are several that glitch out at random and there's nothing you can do except keep trying until they do eventually pop. Unless there's another patch, we can forget about a bug free 100% ?. 

• 2 weeks later...

What a mess.. Pretty much any trophy can glitch. Closing, restarting the game, and replaying the chapter usually makes them pop. But with the two for all endings and sleeping with all the girls? These seem to be a literal crapshoot, in regards to getting them to pop. Hope they eventually fix this, and I can get the last trophy. For now, I give up..

Well, I got it. But still hope they patch this. 

Edited by DamagingRob

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Just came here to bitch about the Cheater, Cheater, Salsa Eater trophy not popping as well. I just started my #1 Playthrough.... but I only have one guide so far from playstationtrophies.org and it's a hot mess of a trophy guide (They don't tell you which option you're supposed to pick on the runs in Chapter 7, it just says Charlie and I… and there are two text options that start with that. The top one I suppose your mean to Sam and the second you invite her to come help with the investigation, right? Which one do I pick for the 1st playthrough?

The guide I'm using... scroll down till you see a comment with Run 1, Run 2, etc.
https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/292927-frisky-business-trophy-guide-and-roadmap/#comments