harrisonr1

I was playing twin robots and noticed some trophies wouldnt unlock for me 

Finished - finish all levels in the game 

This is odd - finish all odd levels with both robots alive 

Call it even - finish all even levels with both robots alive 

Always together - finish all the levels with alive 

So generous - give all your energy to your twin 

Under pressure - both robots smahed together 

So i closed the game down out put it back on re done the under pressure trophy it unlocked no problems then done so generous but then the trophies for finishing all levels om odd/even and overall all unlocked together the trophy for beating the game didnt i am not sure if this is a issue others have had or if am just majorly unlucky on this game hopefully can get some answers 

Had the same problem....Replayed the first two levels and then got the trophy for completing the game ( + odd levels+ even levels) with both robots alive . then replayed the last levet again, and i got the trophy for completing the game. However the trophy for completing level 22 still hasn't popped.... This game man....ridiculous

I got that no problem as i done a few lvls played some destiny 2 went back to finish now this bs i had to sprint level 28 for the finish the game trophy lucky its a pretty quick level but now the times for beating all levels with both bots alive and beat the game is spaced by like a hour or so its a shame as up until this i was enjoying the game 

Wow new record for glitched trophies for me I'm at about 51% completion and every other trophy glitched I counted deaths by environments and checked all collectibles and levels complete with both robots I even went through again to be sure☹️ But nope nothing!!

how can a game be so broken like this ?

vita version was fine.

On 24.10.2017 at 0:56 AM, harrisonr1 said:

I was playing twin robots and noticed some trophies wouldnt unlock for me 

Finished - finish all levels in the game 

This is odd - finish all odd levels with both robots alive 

Call it even - finish all even levels with both robots alive 

Always together - finish all the levels with alive 

So generous - give all your energy to your twin 

Under pressure - both robots smahed together 

So i closed the game down out put it back on re done the under pressure trophy it unlocked no problems then done so generous but then the trophies for finishing all levels om odd/even and overall all unlocked together the trophy for beating the game didnt i am not sure if this is a issue others have had or if am just majorly unlucky on this game hopefully can get some answers 

same here. press next at the end, but no trophies. play again LVL 1,2 and 28 but no trophies again  :(

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2017 at 0:47 AM, bezdomnekoty said:

I have uploaded save file to PS cloud than deleted the one on hdd and than downloaded the file from PS cloud and all trophies popped when they should idk why. Both PS4 stacks worked this way. Vita didn't had any glitches.

This worked for me. All the complete level trophies, level 22 trophy and under pressure wouldn’t work for me. After deleting my save from the hdd and reloading from the cloud I did level 1 and level 28 again and everything popped. I also had to redo level 22 and under pressure but the trophies popped when they should!

• 1 year later...