DanielVT's Giveaway (BETA)

DanielVT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is it wrong that I nearly drooled when I saw that front cover? I have it on the Xbox 360 and it is amazing. (I bought it to test out the Xbox controller. Prefer PS3) Would love to have it on the PS3, but I'm a newbie :(

And not even 1K trophies.

• Like 1

EDIT: On second thought I decided to just look into the numbers a bit more, and I have to say that I believe out of fairness to all, Neptune should win. Since he/she (profile does not give gender) had the second most trophies and the most posts. Azlanslayer did an outstanding job on the trophy section, but the lack of posts in comparison is the deciding factor in this instance. Since this contest was about who had the most posts and trophies after two months, Neptune wins. Before I officially proclaim Neptune the winner, let me double check the numbers when I am less tired. :P

Secondly, for the next game, I think I will let you guys vote on which one you want to compete for. I will be looking through my collection and deciding which ones to put on the chopping block very soon. Thanks everyone! :D

Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay, I have not forgotten about this competition at all. I am just a bit busy as my classes are ending this week, then I get the summer off :D ......to work :( . Anyway, either Thursday or Friday, I WILL have the time to think this over. As of this moment, there does not seem to be a clear cut winner. I'm going to have to go over everything and try to work out a fair way to either put two people into a 1 week or 1 month tie-breaker (whichever you prefer) or something like that. This whole competition is kind of in the BETA mode, so we will figure it out. :D Thanks for your patience everyone!

So it is now May 1st. Here are my standings

Dr_Mayus

Posts 190

Trophies 5683

Dr_Mayus

Posts 352

Trophies 5868

Posts-162

Trophies-185

This is what i started with:

2,659 trophies

172 posts

This is my endcount:

3042 trophies

225 posts

Total:

383 trophies

53 posts

My count up

438 trophies earned

121 posts made

363 trophies earned

97 posts made

Trophies earned: 724

Not the best in posting :P

so who won? :P guess we need to wait for Daniel

Edited by DanielVT

I understand where you are coming from, but this competition was for trophies and posts, with both equally valued. As in I want the emphasis on the competition to be both trophies and especially interaction on this site. If I took your idea people could just easily win by getting trophies and not caring about posting. The method I use to select the winner seems fair and reasonable as it puts emphasis on both trophies AND posts. I hope you understand and will give it another go the next round. :D All you have to do is post and you'll have it in the bag as you seem to get tons of trophies. :D Good luck!

Why not total both up together or take a certain percentage from each? :hmm:

Congrats Neptune. I hope you enjoy the game as I had a lot of fun with it :D and remember this comic as you play through it :P

873573373_tQeXL-L.jpg

Also Dan thanks for running the contest. Next time you do one I won't be playing WKC and RDR so hopefully I can do better on the trophy side ^_^

• Like 2

Yes, I will be doing this again. Give me a week or so and I'll get it going again. :D

Congrats Neptune :)

im happy with my own result,didnt think i would get this much trophies.

Was this once in a lifetime event or will you be doing this more often Daniel?

ill be joining again if you do this more,prizes or not :)

Thanks, and I am sure you will, good luck! :D

Congrats Neptune. I hope you enjoy the game as I had a lot of fun with it :D and remember this comic as you play through it :P

873573373_tQeXL-L.jpg

Also Dan thanks for running the contest. Next time you do one I won't be playing WKC and RDR so hopefully I can do better on the trophy side ^_^

I have looked everything over, and now officially proclaim NEPTUNE as the winner! :highfive:  Congrats Neptune, great work! :yay: 

I started with 

418 posts, with 3,145 trophies.

This is my 700th post, and I have 3568 trophies as of now.

That means I went up 282 posts (including this one) and 423 trophies

While I am just 15 trophies short, that means I have almost doubled the post count of Neptune.

wut

Edited by Christopher
  • Like 2