DanielVT's Giveaway (BETA)

DanielVT

Yes to #1, and as for #2 you need to list how many posts you have the day the competition starts and the amount of trophies you have the day the competition starts. By doing this we can subtract your starting number from your final number and see how much of each category you got for the two months. I'll add your name now.

Great! Adding you now. :)

Thanks for clarifying.

I have already platinumed POP FS so I won't compete this time, but good luck to everyone else.

Just a side note, if you are competing please don't just spam the forums with useless posts (for example I agree or I love that game) These types of posts do nothing to bolster activity on the site and are just skipped over by everyone trying to read the forums.

• Like 1

Cool idea Daniel. I think it's a great idea and should promote some good trophy hunting and forum conversations :D

Great way to give back B)

Does this mean you are competing? BTW Thanks for the compliment! :D

I have already platinumed POP FS so I won't compete this time, but good luck to everyone else.

Just a side note, if you are competing please don't just spam the forums with useless posts (for example I agree or I love that game) These types of posts do nothing to bolster activity on the site and are just skipped over by everyone trying to read the forums.

Agreed....the line between trolling and creating actual posts is very fine in my opinion. However please make an effort to truly contribute to the conversation when you post (I'm sure you all will and do anyway ;) , it is just worth saying).

It's really kind of you to be doing this kind of giveaway, and a good way to try to make the community more active.

I will probably not join, since I'm not an active member (just a few random posts, mainly lurking), and I'm not a trophy hunter in some ways, I'm more a completionist, so I usually am not time efficient when it comes to get trophies too..

Still loving to see this kind of initiative being made !!

Are you limiting it to US or worldwide. Important detail if youre shipping it somewheee

I thought about that, it is not too expensive if you do media mail right?

No but, thanks for the follow-up. I own this title and am working on lining up my 100th plat an 5,000th trophy milestones currently. Maybe next round ;)

Okay, fair enough, I look forward to seeing you next round!

It's really kind of you to be doing this kind of giveaway, and a good way to try to make the community more active.

I will probably not join, since I'm not an active member (just a few random posts, mainly lurking), and I'm not a trophy hunter in some ways, I'm more a completionist, so I usually am not time efficient when it comes to get trophies too..

Still loving to see this kind of initiative being made !!

Thanks for the praise and compliments....it goes along way! Good luck with your "completing" lol.

You know what, I will join the contest. I don't think I will win, but if I do then I will pick someone from the other contestants to get the prize.

Good luck everyone xD

Alright, I'll add you now.

I would like to join the competition too. Even tough I'm not getting so many trophies these days I would like to give it a try.

Done....you are added. :)

I wouldn't mind joining either, it could be interesting but I am curious how you will handle the results since it is just trophy and post count within a set timeframe?

For example let's say this happens:

Poster A: 235 posts/300 trophies

Poster B: 300 posts/235 trophies

Poster C: 267 posts/267 trophies

Edited by Kyouko_Sakura
  • Like 1

I wouldn't mind joining either, it could be interesting but I am curious how you will handle the results since it is just trophy and post count within a set timeframe?

For example let's say this happens:

Poster A: 235 posts/300 trophies

Poster B: 300 posts/235 trophies

Poster C: 267 posts/267 trophies

I'll add you know......the winner is whoever has the most of both categories. They cannot just be ahead in a single, but rather BOTH categories. If there are other issues I may give the tiebreaker to trophies as that has the most time value. Who knows, lets hope this goes smoothly! :D

ATTENTION! 4 MORE DAYS AFTER TODAY TO SIGN UP! (P.S. Thanks "UncleAF" for pinning the thread! :D )

I thought about that, it is not too expensive if you do media mail right?

It takes $20-50 to send a package from the US to India(by courier). It might be expensive for other countries. I don't now about US mail, but it think it will be cheaper to send it through air mail to any country. If I'm not wrong a $7 postage stamp. (I'm probably wrong) :P

I'm not sure....to be honest. I need to do more research.

Do you ship to asia? If you do, i might as well join in :)

Everything is Eastern Time.....the competition starts in 2 hours and 30 minutes. I will try to collect everyones data as soon as possible.

Would be a lot easier if you collected our data on the start time Daniel.
What time does it actually start in what timezone?
and when do we actually post our starting count? just before the start i guess?

I am ending entries.....contestants have entered, and time is out. If you are interested next time, be sure to join in time! Thanks and good luck all!

Okay guys....sorry I've been working almost every day this week. Thanks for posting your totals. If one of you has not posted your totals I will give an extra day of grace however you will be a day behind. The competition has officially begun and I am adding everyone's info to the main page right now. As mentioned before, good luck everyone!

Alright...I decided to just go ahead and find everyone's info. So trophy whore and post away!!! :D