DanielVT's Giveaway (BETA)

DanielVT

Holy Hell! There is much more drama than there needs to be. You'd think the prize for this competition was $1,000,000 :lol: (not trying to belittle your prize Daniel).

I have been thinking of ways to do a competition/giveaway myself and this has highly discouraged me from doing so :(  I'm, frankly, a little disappointed to see the way this has unfolded.

Anywho, good luck to the 2 participants in the playoff.

• Like 3

In retrospect BMJ, DON'T DO IT!!!!! You get martyred for a simple misunderstanding even though you did say hiccups were a likely possibility due to the ( BETA ) being in the title. I am highly contemplating whether or not too keep this going. I said I would continue it in June or July, but quite frankly I'm tired of being treated like shit and then giving things away. The community (overall, not everyone) is not nearly as friendly or supportive as it used to be a year ago. This has turned into a BAD BAD experience mostly thanks to people who troll and were not even a part of this whole thing. :( I could go on, just in the long and short of it, DON'T DO ONE. If you do its at the risk of your happiness and faith in humanity. :P

Holy Hell! There is much more drama than there needs to be. You'd think the prize for this competition was $1,000,000 :lol: (not trying to belittle your prize Daniel).

I have been thinking of ways to do a competition/giveaway myself and this has highly discouraged me from doing so :(  I'm, frankly, a little disappointed to see the way this has unfolded.

Anywho, good luck to the 2 participants in the playoff.

Edited by DanielVT