DanielVT's Giveaway (BETA)

DanielVT

I love this idea! I'm never going to win but I think it's an awesome thing to pass on your used games, and also including post count + trophies will encourage people to be more active :)

Give it a try, you never know! :D

I'll give it a go. whats the starting date?

It begins March 1st (since it's easier to calculate months when you start at the beginning. ;) )

I won't be taking part but it's cool that you're doing this, Dan :D

Thanks for the compliment....are you SURE you won't give it a try? POP was a FANTASTIC game. I had a superb time with it, and the plat it relatively easy to boot. Also, in case everyone is confused, THIS IS NOT a movie game even though it came out with the POP movie. It is a stand alone highly enjoyable game.

This is a great idea. I won't win as I'm taking a break from trophy hunting and I really only post in the "what are you listening to thread" but still a great idea. good luck to everyone completing.

Ok....well maybe in two months you will be hunting trophies again? Either way thanks as well for the compliment. :)

Thanks for the compliment....are you SURE you won't give it a try? POP was a FANTASTIC game. I had a superb time with it, and the plat it relatively easy to boot. Also, in case everyone is confused, THIS IS NOT a movie game even though it came out with the POP movie. It is a stand alone highly enjoyable game.

Not sure if I've played that one but I am a fan of PoP games :D

But I don't really play for trophies any more, so I have no chance at getting the most ;)

You are a good man, a very good man.

Thanks....are you competing? So far only one is.

Not sure if I've played that one but I am a fan of PoP games :D

But I don't really play for trophies any more, so I have no chance at getting the most ;)

You'd be suprised, so far only one person is going.

I agree, it is a Great way to Motivate People to keep Playing & be active in the Site....

I won't Participate tho, Sorry.

No prob, thanks for stopping by. :D

I suppose I shall partake in this.

- To win, you have to have the most posts on the website here and also have collected the most trophies (quantity not trophy type is all that matters).

- To be qualified you must list your total posts and total trophy count before the start of the competition. Failure to do so means you will have to wait for the next round (2 months).

What do you mean by these? Most posts on the website within the 2 months?

List total posts and total trophies obtained in the 2 months. Example - 200 posts and 180 trophies in 2 months.

I suppose I shall partake in this.

What do you mean by these? Most posts on the website within the 2 months?

List total posts and total trophies obtained in the 2 months. Example - 200 posts and 180 trophies in 2 months.

Yes to #1, and as for #2 you need to list how many posts you have the day the competition starts and the amount of trophies you have the day the competition starts. By doing this we can subtract your starting number from your final number and see how much of each category you got for the two months. I'll add your name now.

I will join for the sake of it :wave:

Great! Adding you now. :)

• Like 2