Fair warning for the Vita version

Martinhopp

1 hour ago, Martinhopp said:

The Vita version is NOT a 1 hour Platinum, controls are very tricky compared to PS4 version.

Horisontal and vertical is ok, but any level with curves and diagonal lines is frustrating to say the least.

It is not impossible, the Platinum % says otherwise and hats off to the people who did it on the Vita, crazy good control skills.

True Story the controls are crazy comparing to ps4 version. PS4 1 or 2 hour plat but VITA 5 or 6 for me.

• Like 2

It is not only about the controls, which are indeed way much worse than on PS4 version, but also the framerate of the game.

Sometimes the ball just jumping by itself by couple of frames which usually results hitting the wall = death.

Same thing when the screen blinks red (when you are close to the walls) - the framerate drops down and you can notice "skip" in the animation.

Still doable, but much more tricky than PS4 version. 2-5 and 9-8 are the worst here :/.

Ok done. Now this bloody "Alteric" PSV - same story...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Smashero said:

It is not only about the controls, which are indeed way much worse than on PS4 version, but also the framerate of the game.

Sometimes the ball just jumping by itself by couple of frames which usually results hitting the wall = death.

Same thing when the screen blinks red (when you are close to the walls) - the framerate drops down and you can notice "skip" in the animation.

Still doable, but much more tricky than PS4 version. 2-5 and 9-8 are the worst here :/.

Ok done. Now this bloody "Alteric" PSV - same story...

Noticed the ball freezing in place sometimes, making the 3 star run fail.

I also experienced a glitch, where some of the obstacles suddenly did not kill you, got 3 levels done by just going through the white lines, straight to the finish. Game crashed after 3 levels.

I have no idea what caused it, but will write if I am succesfully able to make it glitch again.

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/11/2017 at 8:33 PM, Kishnabe said:

Much easier if you have a PSTV. Hooked up my PS4 Controller, and the Analog stick on there feels way better than the VIta. Struggled on the PSVITA...

Uh! I will get that ASAP, struggling with several games on the Vita due to controls.

Thank you! Did not even know about PS TV.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/23/2017 at 2:33 PM, Kishnabe said:

Much easier if you have a PSTV. Hooked up my PS4 Controller, and the Analog stick on there feels way better than the VIta. Struggled on the PSVITA...

Do you still experience the frame rate issues? I might consider getting one if it knocks that bullshit out. The frame rate issues have caused me to miss lots of 3 stars that should have been. 

2 hours ago, Deathtotyrants76 said:

Do you still experience the frame rate issues? I might consider getting one if it knocks that bullshit out. The frame rate issues have caused me to miss lots of 3 stars that should have been. 

Frame rate issues are still there on the PSTV. A Controller makes a huge difference in Control. 

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...