Where's the KZ2 love?

Wade_VC

Ok, I know by a post elsewhere on the forums that many folks here like Killzone 2...which came as a surprise when I saw that there was not even a single post about this obviously well-liked game.

KZ2 is one of my favorite shooters, and has been since its release. The online is simply....awesome!

I have noticed that the KZ2 community seems to have very few "Hardcore" morons as is too common with other shooters. That isn't to say that there aren't some really good players, as some are exceptional, but for whatever reason this game seems to attract the decent players (attitude wise), and is, thankfully, lacking in the morons found in other shooters.

Great and intense game, online or off, that should be a part of every shooters collection.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

honestly, i loved KZ2 like i loved W@W (have both platted and 100%'d, W@W is just on another account). but i think the online died after the spawn camping and such. Elite was fucking amazing....just like DS, it was brutal, but only if you werent paying attention. I still love my plat/100% for it.....wish i could say that for KZ3, which was a big let-down in how easy it was to platinum -_-

Great game. loved it

not a big fan of playing any game online, but KZ2s online was fun.

don't know how it is now, but a couple months back it was booming.

really got it in anticipation for KZ3 but heard how easy it was to Plat and decided to pass on 3. oh well. 2 was a blast.

took some time getting used to the character control.

it felt heavy @ 1st, but added that rugged feel that soon embraced and went well with the environment.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Killzone 2 is my Favourite in the Series. Brilliant single player and online. I really liked it. It also has some great Maps and even the DLC Maps are good, Which I got from using the code that came with the Killzone Trilogy. The online isn't as active now as it used to be but that's to be expected since it's 7 Years old.