DLC Characters that would make sense

The next set of DLC for PSASBR is Zeus and Isaac Clarke.They're both on the way for March 19th.

So Far the DLC Characters are:

-Kat

-Emmitt Graves

-Zeus

-Isaac Clarke

Any DLC for a fighting game is good DLC, but I'm starting to wonder why Zeus though? The rivalry doesn't make any sense in the slightest and Santa Monica Studios already has Kratos from GoW. Why do we need another rep. from GoW? Are they already running out of characters? Are they saving the best DLC for last?

Who Knows?

Here are a few rivalries that would actually make sense and I even found better matches for Zeus and Isaac (hence, none of these are going to happen). If you've never played some of these games, the rivalries will not make any sense.

Gex (Gex) and Teddie (P4 Golden)

Reason: These two would make sense as rivals because of the TV connection.

Crash and Spyro:

Reason: They were PS1 selling competitors back in the 90s.

Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) and Joel (Last of Us)

Reason: Both characters are survivalists in their respective games. Also, they are both 3rd person games with a lot of motion (Climbing). Plus, PSASBR is lacking in the female department.

Cloud and Sephiroth (Both FFVII)

Reason: They are legit rivals in FFVII. If LBP Karting can get rights to have FFVII character for costumes, how damn hard is it to get them as PSASBR characters? I know SE is hard to work with, but Sony owns %10 of SE, so they should have some sort of bargaining chip.

Isaac Clarke (DS3) and Chris Redfield (Resident Evil)

Reason: This would have made so much more sense as rivals. These games dominate the Horror genre in gaming (not so much Resident evil now but you get my point). Yeah, the game would start having too many character with guns, but with a little creativity, you could make it work.

Zeus (GoW) and Lightning (FFXIII,FFXIII-2)

Reason: This won't make much sense to people who only played FFXIII and not FFXIII-2, but if you did this will make perfect sense. It would simply be God vs Goddess. Once again, PSASBR has a male dominated roster so this couldn't hurt.

Overall, this game is lacking some of Sony's most crutial characters, however, the rights to some of these character are far beyond their reach, and until this game really begins to sell well, we will never see them.

If you have any other ideas for rivalries, please post them!

Just a few characters I'd like to see in it but I doubt I'll see any of them.

Dart (Legend of Dragoon)

Cloud Strife (FFVII)

Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia)

Noire (Hyperdimension Neptunia)

Ragna the Bloodedge (BlazBlue)

Jin Kazama (Tekken)

Kazuma Kiryu (Yakuza)

Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

Lightning (FFXIII)

Yu Narukami (Persona 4)

• 3 weeks later...

The game sucked, no DLC character will get me back on it.

Maybe contribute to the topic next time, or dont post at all. This topic wasn't asking for your opinion. Yes I am being rude, but seriously?!

Anyways, I think they should stay closer to characters on mostly PS exclusives. I wouldn't mind seeing more characters from some of their chosen games. The Prince would be an amazing character, I can just imagine his move set and specials! If we arent staying within the realms of PS characters, Ryu from Ninja Gaiden, and Rico Rodriguez from Just Cause 2. I'm 100% for Crash and Spyro. Another cross over after their previous meeting ;)

250px-Spyro_Orange_-_The_Cortex_Conspira213343-crash_bandicoot_purple_ripto_s_ra

Okay well then Crash and Spyro should be the two characters that must be released, I wouldn't mind seeing other characters like Lara Croft and Nathan Hale, as well,  they should just do a poll and get fans to say who they want and put them in, easy money. 

Edited by Brenden