Question about achieving all mission task on mission 40- (extreme) defeat Quiet

Hi (sorry for making another topic) but I'm having a hard time for defeating quiet with non-firearm attacks and non lethal weapons. I've been doing the thing where I drop a supply drop on her head and have her shoot me when its gets to at least 15 meters above her head. The thing is, my x button on both controllers is unresponsive at times.  Are there any other ways you guys have done the other two mission task besides the supply drop trick?

yes, it's quite simple...there's a kind of glitch where when you are running she won't move if she doesn't spot you...find out where she is by having her fire a shot...sneak up near her position...then just sprint non-stop till you're beside her and melee... if you're lucky you'll get in a couple combos before she jets off to a new position...rinse and repeat...i'll post a vid in a sec if I can find one...you can also set some active decoys all over the map to keep her shooting while you do this...then you can just sprint a wide circle to her location..don't stop sprinting is key...this works on extreme too...

like this:

to cheese the supply drop trick...first send in a sleeping gas bombardment...wait till she moves...call in a water pistol supply drop...quickly change the weather to rain in your idroid...you'll see her dance and get hit by the crate...now change to clear skies...repeat pistol drop, weather change... 

like this:

hope it helps... 

Edited by ProfBambam55

For EXTREME Quiet mission I used a combination of upgraded smoke grenades and an upgraded non-lethal sniper rifle, use a shield to protect yourself from her shots and throw a smoke grenake next to a cover so you can head back to this safe spot in case she hits you, but she will usually miss when you are covered by the smoke. Don't forget to bring your Night Vision Goggles. 

For the same mission without using firearms, bring your ballistics shield. Take cover and call your supply box so it will drop on Quiet's head. The trick here for her to stay in that spot when the box is dropped so it hits her in the head is to equip your shield in a crounch position and slowly abandon your cover when your supply box is about to be dropped (don't go too far, just move a bit), she will fire at you but your shield will protect you from her shots. If your timing is good she will get hit before she moves to another spot.

Edited by Deceptrox

1 hour ago, ProfBambam55 said:

yes, it's quite simple...there's a kind of glitch where when you are running she won't move if she doesn't spot you...find out where she is by having her fire a shot...sneak up near her position...then just sprint non-stop till you're beside her and melee... if you're lucky you'll get in a couple combos before she jets off to a new position...rinse and repeat...i'll post a vid in a sec if I can find one...you can also set some active decoys all over the map to keep her shooting while you do this...then you can just sprint a wide circle to her location..don't stop sprinting is key...this works on extreme too...

like this:

to cheese the supply drop trick...first send in a sleeping gas bombardment...wait till she moves...call in a water pistol supply drop...quickly change the weather to rain in your idroid...you'll see her dance and get hit by the crate...now change to clear skies...repeat pistol drop, weather change... 

like this:

hope it helps... 

40 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

For EXTREME Quiet mission I used a combination of upgraded smoke grenades and an upgraded non-lethal sniper rifle, use a shield to protect yourself from her shots and throw a smoke grenake next to a cover so you can head back to this safe spot in case she hits you, but she will usually miss when you are covered by the smoke. Don't forget to bring your Night Vision Goggles. 

For the same mission without using firearms, bring your ballistics shield. Take cover and call your supply box so it will drop on Quiet's head. The trick here for her to stay in that spot when the box is dropped so it hits her in the head is to equip your shield in a crounch position and slowly abandon your cover when your supply box is about to be dropped (don't go too far, just move a bit), she will fire at you but your shield will protect you from her shots. If your timing is good she will get hit before she moves to another spot.

thankyou, will try this out when i'm not busy with work

• 2 weeks later...

2 play-throughs.

Firstly for S-rank use a tank. :)

Secondly. Call in a sleeping gas bombardment to knock her to less than 50% (Limited to A-rank because of their use). For the next 1 or 2 (she'll be done by then) call in the water pistol re-supply (its cheap) on her location and instantly call-in a change of weather to rain. She'll dance in the rain and get hit by the re-supply.

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't have too much trouble, just took a couple of tries with a tranq sniper.

EDIT: God I knew I’d posted something stupid when I logged off last, I shouldn’t come online when I’m half asleep. Sorry, I used the supply drop method again, then whenever she was in a place hidden from view that I could get to I’d put on stealth camo, run up and hit her. You have to be running and kinda frantically hitting R2 for you to have any impact otherwise she’ll just turn around and snipe you. From the sounds of it you might even be able to use firearms for everything but the final blow, though I haven’t tested that out.

Edited by Charizarzar
Not reading things properly

• 2 months later...

Stay at the starting point and snipe at her a few times to learn her pattern. Exit the mission and restart it. This time use the FB MR R-L NLSP rocket launcher and shoot the structure just before or as she is landing on it. DON'T shoot her, only the structure. I got the S and all objectives on my first attempt using this method. Took about 10 minutes.