Why is this game such a glitchy mess

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Man I would have to agree,

Playing Kirusu as my first character after buying and downloading the EU store version (since the NA physical version doesn't work with EU DLC) -> Bam Maximum Level popped.

Played stage 1 with Kirusu, somewhere in the middle of the stage I switched using L... bam Who's your type? popped.

I mean for maximum level I can understand in a certain way, but who's your type? really?

Welp that means I'm gonna go further into the story, wondering if I suddenly have a popped 100% since this has happened already with 2 trophies after only 2 stages...

• 1 year later...

It seems that the latest patch didn’t fix the issue about trophies popping out of nowhere, as it happened to me last week.

I noticed, as you all did, that

Maximum Level

Who’s your type ?

unlock randomly while playing the very first level of the game.

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...

I just had the max level trophy pop after just starting a level for the very first time  using frau since she has her own level 50 trophy, I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s experiencing trophies popping for the wrong reason 

• 2 months later...

PHEW.....same happened to me. Glad I am not the only one......Happened to me on Kurisu online coop.

Who' your type popped as well, even though I only used Kurisu.  It was at level 0,

Edited by Kishnabe

• 1 month later...