Post your top 10 best/worst Games of 2017 lists

YemmytheFerret

I noticed this hasn't been made yet so I'd thought I'd get a jump on it.  Here are my favorites and least favorites from the year. It was a tough year to put together lists and I tried to be fair with play time/enjoyment and all that.  I'll post a list with short reasons when I get time but for now here are the two videos I made, I put some work into them so I'd appreciate some feedback too :)

Good vids!  Ukulele reminds me of Invizimals, which I loved until about the 10th level, then got a bit boring.  Was surprised about Uncharted.  Haven't finished it yet but I'll see if I notice the same issues that you noted.

It was good to see some gameplay on Steamworld, and now I'd like to buy it.

Thanks!

• Like 1

My list is this

Top 10
1. Blue Reflection
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
3. Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild
4. Metroid Samus Returns
5. Embers of Mirrim
6. Monster Hunter Stories
7. Seasons After Fall
8. Assassin's Creed Origins
9. Cuphead
10. Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon

Worst
1. Life of Black Tiger(But I knew it was a bad game before I bought it
2. The deer god( only because the scenes kept repeating not letting me finish the game if not for that this game wouldn't be on this list)
3. Deer simulator( nice idea poorly executed)

Can't think of 7 more really

47 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

Wow 44 minutes for a top ten list is way too long. . .

Actually it's pretty short, the first recording was about 1 hr 15ish. 

I mean i could have made it ten minutes where i just quickly list off the games but that's not my style.  I love games and I want to give each of these games the time of day to try and sell them as their respective numbers and why they deserve the spot

15 hours ago, Froopy said:

I had a feeling Yooka-Laylee was going to appear somewhere in this list as the worst :P I loved it though.

I have to say, Final Fantasy XV didn't look that appealing to me.  I almost got it on Black Friday, but the gameplay video stopped me.

I had final fantasy xv but I didn't play too much of it, the over all style of the game wasn't for me.  oh well

• Like 1

I haven't played enough games to give a list of ten, but here a few that I played this year. Haven't played many bad games though, I think FFXV would be the main one that springs to mind, especially being the more traditional long term FF fan. 

Best

FFXII TZA

Nier Automata

Crash Bandicoot N Sane trilogy

Collar X Malice

Tales of Berseria

Worst

FFXV

Pokemon Ultra Sun/ Moon

Havent played 10 total yet so couldnt do a full list of either let alone both but thankfully i liked all so far at least a little so heres the like list thus far.

1. Tales of Berseria

2. Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age

3. Mass Effect Andromeda

4. For Honor

5. Nier Automata

6. Tekken 7

7. Nioh

Have Horizon and Sims 4 but will be a bit before i get to them and ill be starting Persona 5 probably today. Am looking forward to Hollow Knight when(if) it comes but apparently the devs are focusing on Switch first...or only? There are crying pandas either way. Think theres a couple remasters but outside that dont know of any other games from 2017 i want.

Edited by TheFalseDeity
  • Like 1