2018's Ultimate Team Plat Race™ - Final Stats/Event Completed

I have another game to add, that I've been playing on the side during the other event I'm participating in.

1L47879f.png

Teslagrad

Rarity at this time: 29.24

Average completion time: about 10 hours = no bonus

Wasn't a fan of this game. The controls lacked precision for what the game expects you to do in it. The story was trash, as was the gameplay.

• Like 3

FF xv 48/50, I did costlemark tower today, took about 4 hours, pain in the ass dungeon, kept taking the wrong turn and ending up in an area with 3 giants and a weird snake woman, anyway finally got it and 4 dungeons left and then that boss that takes three hours unless you come prepared, so might have the plat tomorrow.

43 minutes ago, sephirothdude said:

FF xv 48/50, I did costlemark tower today, took about 4 hours, pain in the ass dungeon, kept taking the wrong turn and ending up in an area with 3 giants and a weird snake woman, anyway finally got it and 4 dungeons left and then that boss that takes three hours unless you come prepared, so might have the plat tomorrow.

What level are you? Adamantoise took me roughly 40 minutes and I think i was level 54 at the time. I also thought I'd need a ton of potions, ended up barely needing any. Just exploit warp-striking the bosses neck area and then warp to warp-point. Rinse and repeat and eventually the boring fight will come to an end.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

What level are you? Adamantoise took me roughly 40 minutes and I think i was level 54 at the time. I also thought I'd need a ton of potions, ended up barely needing any. Just exploit warp-striking the bosses neck area and then warp to warp-point. Rinse and repeat and eventually the boring fight will come to an end.

I'm level 60, three more tombs.

:platinum: #172 - Starwhal

1Lc08ca9.png

Narwhals have now been added to my list of animals I don’t like because of their video game counterparts. It did however take me to 200 completed games. Next up is Mirrors Edge Catalyst which I should have finished by the end of next (long) weekend then that’ll be followed by either Claire or Undertale then I can start on plat 175 which is Nioh.

• Like 3

So I was planning to plat Agents of Mayhem, but as it stands the online contracts trophy is still glitched. Had to complete 15 and I already have completed 24 by now, so it looks like that one is going to be a bust... I'm only going to try one more time tomorrow and if it doesn't unlock I won't bother with it any further.

Congrats! @sephirothdude I've been pretty busy playing Monster Hunter World, but will update tomorrow! 

24 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

So I was planning to plat Agents of Mayhem, but as it stands the online contracts trophy is still glitched. Had to complete 15 and I already have completed 24 by now, so it looks like that one is going to be a bust... I'm only going to try one more time tomorrow and if it doesn't unlock I won't bother with it any further.

I hope it works out for you. Glitched trophies don't sound fun.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

I hope it works out for you. Glitched trophies don't sound fun.

It's incredibly frustrating. Essentially all I have left is grinding out some trophies which shouldn't take too long, but I have no motivation to find 350 collectibles and farm levels  with all the characters, if the contracts aren't counting properly. At that point the game just feels like it's wasting my time.

Alright time for a short update.

Finally got the trophy for the 15 online contracts in Agents of Mayhem. I ended up having to do 27... I'm still unsure about the exact requirements for them, but at this point I don't even care anymore, as it's finally over.

Now all that's left is getting about 200 out of the 350 collectibles, finish about half the missions on the 7th difficulty and getting all agents to level 20 (all of them are at least 18 already). The latter is going hand-in-hand with completing the missions again.

Atelier Firis is kind of on hold a bit, as I need to organise the best way on how to get all endings.

I've also been working on Ride 2, which essentially is just grinding at this point. I have 32/50 required bikes, and am at about 100/340 tokens. The latter will take time, as the most efficient way to do it is by doing daily challenges, which are limited to 3/day, so I won't be getting the plat in this before April.

• Like 1

Everything should be updated now. I acquired my last Elder crown, which means getting the rest should be a piece of cake. I still have 2 more trophies to do. I'll pop one, and try to get as close to the other one (do 50 arena quests). I'm saving it for my 75th, so I need to complete a lot of easy games. I don't think I have that many tbh.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Everything should be updated now. I acquired my last Elder crown, which means getting the rest should be a piece of cake. I still have 2 more trophies to do. I'll pop one, and try to get as close to the other one (do 50 arena quests). I'm saving it for my 75th, so I need to complete a lot of easy games. I don't think I have that many tbh.

PS+ might throw one or the other easy game your way throughout the rest of the year ;) .

On 3/24/2018 at 5:40 AM, FilmFanatic said:

:platinum: #172 - Starwhal

1Lc08ca9.png

Narwhals have now been added to my list of animals I don’t like because of their video game counterparts. It did however take me to 200 completed games. Next up is Mirrors Edge Catalyst which I should have finished by the end of next (long) weekend then that’ll be followed by either Claire or Undertale then I can start on plat 175 which is Nioh.

Nice, what would you rate this in terms of difficulty? Been wanting to start it a few times, but going off videos the game seems to play really 'finicky'.

5 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Congrats on getting the last elder crown you needed. I'm sure you're glad you don't have to size any more Teostra's :dance: 

As for me, i've been jumping around games as always. Although i've put in quite some time in EDF 2025 already. 70% weapons, 3/8 campaign runs done - i'm getting there.... :P

Edited by xZoneHunter

Here’s the latest points update.

Team A has 2884.51 points with 35 plats.

Team Sheep has 2937.16 points with 22 plats.

3 hours ago, xZoneHunter said:

Nice, what would you rate this in terms of difficulty? Been wanting to start it a few times, but going off videos the game seems to play really 'finicky'.

The controls are pretty rubbish. I still don’t think I was completely used to them when I got the plat. The challenges aren’t too bad. Some are easy, some are hard, some easy level ones are hard and some hard level ones are easy. Ultimately it just comes down to practice makes perfect. I did the target challenges first as I figured they would be harder which they were. Everything else is just grinding games for the other half of the trophies. I spent 5.5 hours grinding out the last 4 trophies I needed and it really was excruciatingly boring even with listening to music instead of the game. I’ve done boring grinds and much longer grinds but this grind was far worse than anything else I’ve done.

9 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Depending on why you stopped playing them you could go back and plat inFamous, Watch Dogs, Uncharted 2 and Puppeteer as they are reasonably quicks plats compared to your 1000 hours JRPGs :P. There’s also plenty of good quick games on sale at the moment if you have the spare money.

On 3/24/2018 at 7:13 PM, sephirothdude said:

1S2b85cf.png

The World Wanderer 
Collected all trophies.

FF XV

Rarity at this time: 30.69

Average completion time: 80 hours

FF XV was one of the game on my list so it was  2.00 x 69.31 ?

Congrats. Since you had already started the game last year it can't count as a "bonus" game, so the multiplier is 1.5 . So it's a total of 103.95

9 hours ago, sephirothdude said:

Ohhh -_- 

Still a good amount of points either way ;) .

I'm getting closer to the Agents of Mayhem plat. The only thing I'm missing are the collectibles (currently at 204/350). I have a feeling that I'll be missing 2 or 3 at the end. It's a sandbox game without a minimap, in which collectibles are only shows in a short radius when you manually open the map of the city ( in which you can't put custom waypoints btw). It's almost like Infamous all over again

• Like 1

1L49b82f.png

Agents of Mayhem

Rarity at this time: 8.53

Average completion time: 52 and a half hours = x1.5 multiplier

Took me personally somewhere between 60-70 hours just because of those damn contracts. The collectibles also dragged on longer than expected (those alone took around 7 hours). At least the game was fun, and for some reason leveling up all characters to level 20 wasn't as monotonous as I thought it would be.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Only have 1 trophy left in Ride 2, which will take roughly 3 weeks to get due to the dailies. Well, it's either 3 weeks or doing about 600 races lol.

I have about 5 days left for mine, it's been a long wait lol

Going to be closing in on some rare plats this week, got f1 2011, 2012 and cod ghosts in the next week or So, aswell as ride 2 of course.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Precision-Playyy said:

I have about 5 days left for mine, it's been a long wait lol

Going to be closing in on some rare plats this week, got f1 2011, 2012 and cod ghosts in the next week or So, aswell as ride 2 of course.

I'm still trying going to try and get a few more races in to shorten the time to about 2 weeks. Wished the trade-in ratio was the same for credits into tokens as it is for tokens into credits.

In the meantime, I'll be getting back to Atelier Firis.

Edited by voodoo_eyes