Can you earn points with bots

Letenko

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, homleshobo said:

still going to take forever..respawn time is about 10 seconds...it still sucks with another copy lol

I literally did it in a 6-7 hour session, not even close to the horror stories I heard about this trophy.

10 minutes ago, Letenko22 said:

I literally did it in a 6-7 hour session, not even close to the horror stories I heard about this trophy.

How..in the hell did you manage that...You had to get damn lucky...I just did 3 matches with over 100 kills and only 3 of the kills counted!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, homleshobo said:

How..in the hell did you manage that...You had to get damn lucky...I just did 3 matches with over 100 kills and only 3 of the kills counted!!!

There is an awesome guide online for using 2 consoles: here. From all the matches I did, I think only around 5 didn't count. The worst thing that happened is that I got the trophies, but my rank didn't update with the Valor Grand Cross behind it. A small price to pay for not having to deal with the servers anymore. Anyway I started with 800 points and here's the end result: 

eX5zgq3.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Letenko22 said:

There is an awesome guide online for using 2 consoles: here. From all the matches I did, I think only around 5 didn't count. The worst thing that happened is that I got the trophies, but my rank didn't update with the Valor Grand Cross behind it. A small price to pay for not having to deal with the servers anymore. Anyway I started with 800 points and here's the end result: 

eX5zgq3.jpg

lucky..people are getting 30k for points now...ugh

Hopefully IT Will cause right now you DO need to get atleast 15 000 score to Make IT into 1% (top 13 players)...5000 score IS nothing, you could esily achieve that on a week, at the moment most active players from My boosting group are making 2000-2500 score per day but to achieve that they are boosting The whole Day atleast 8 hours per day.....ofc If you have 2 PS3s and two copies of The game, you can achieve this with half The effort