missed an unmissable trophy

m4ns4hil

In that case you'll probably have to restart the story. I just recently noticed that one of the gtav story trophies didnt pop for me all the way back in 2013, which means i'll have to replay it up to this point once i finally go for completion.

Edited by thekiffer21

Same thing happened to me earlier today, except I was facing Holtzman, I finished all the missions on his list of offroad challenges and after it gave me a little phone call and nothing else.  I really hope I don't have to replay this game again if I want to go for Platinum, Holtzman is one of the final sets of challenges and you need a decently leveled car to get there, so I'd expect a lot of grinding would be needed.

Just wanted to update on what happened to me;  I quit last night thinking I would have to restart the whole game, got on again just now deciding I was going to do some of the more grindy trophies on this play through so I could rush to do the story in the second play through.  Went to start Jessica's runner missions to make some cash, and the 'Holtzman' trophy that didn't pop for me last night, popped after the first conversation with Jessica and the broker.   

Here's to hoping if anyone else has this problem they can just continue the story and it'll pop for them like it did for me. Good luck. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I haven't encountered these specific problems, however I have noticed that overall the trophies in this game, for some reason, have a delayed pop. I just recently got the one for billboard smashes and it took a good 30 to 45 seconds to ding after doing the task among the other trophies. Almost like the game doesn't want to award them..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 1.08.2018 at 5:37 PM, gtoldunmu said:

this happened to me in roaming races i have beaten all of the %1 club racers with eddies skyline but the trophy for that didnt pop

You must beat all 1% Club racers with Nissan GTR Premium, not a Skyline ?

@edit

Oh, I see now you got it, whatever, maybe this would be help for new players ?

Edited by VectroV