The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Just make sure to pick the right girl so you don't have another fight  :eyebrow:

I do pick the right girl(well in my IMO) xD but as Darkness said, it really depends on taste.. just happened that we have different definition of Best Girl, also just happened that I am more like a person that often love sidekicks/deuteragonist more than the main hero/heroine  xD

Hint, it's not Rikka, she's damn annoying imo lol and since Rikka is the main heroine here...

Who will it be ? Maybe you'll find out in the next episode ! To be continued...

How 'bout a game JeieeM ? If you can guess my team in this anime I will watch an anime you recommend me :P

I know you're going to get it first try so I consider you a good friend :P Besides, I think I even mentioned it before xD

Triage X episode 3 which, was kinda boring compare to Episode 1 but, guess they adapoted the Case perfectly like they did with Case 1.

Is this worth the watch? The premise seems interesting but if its passable then I'd rather not add it to my massive watch list >_>

Hint, it's not Rikka, she's damn annoying imo lol and since Rikka is the main heroine here...

Who will it be ? Maybe you'll find out in the next episode ! To be continued...

How 'bout a game JeieeM ? If you can guess my team in this anime I will watch an anime you recommend me  :P

I know you're going to get it first try so I consider you a good friend  :P Besides, I think I even mentioned it before  xD

wow... we really don't have really in common in terms of anime girls.. I think Rikka is best girl in Chiinobyou xD

what anime? Chuunibyou? even you have mentioned it before, might not recall since my memory really sucks... 

• Like 1

wow... we really don't have really in common in terms of anime girls.. I think Rikka is best girl in Chiinobyou xD

what anime? Chuunibyou? even you have mentioned it before, might not recall since my memory really sucks... 

Seriously ? haha omg we indeed have completely opposite tastes.

And yep, if you can guess my team in chuunibyou, you can recommend me an anime that I will watch within the next two weeks xD

It's not like there's much choice so you in ? :P

Give me a hug!

tumblr_inline_n9g0k1Bz9j1ruskat.gif

Give me a hug!

finally.. got someone has agreed with my likeliness on Rikka nyohohohoho... wanna team up with me with Darkness' game? I am actually have an anime to recommend to him *evil laugh*

Seriously ? haha omg we indeed have completely opposite tastes.

And yep, if you can guess my team in chuunibyou, you can recommend me an anime that I will watch within the next two weeks xD

It's not like there's much choice so you in ? :P

hmmmm... I really have no idea who... I am only at episode 4 and I am not still 100% who is the Tsuntsun in this anime... >_<

• Like 1

finally.. got someone has agreed with my likeliness on Rikka nyohohohoho... wanna team up with me with Darkness' game? I am actually have an anime to recommend to him *evil laugh*

hmmmm... I really have no idea who... I am only at episode 4 and I am not still 100% who is the Tsuntsun in this anime... >_<

Hmhmhmhmhm, i'd love to team up, in fact, you already know the answer.

Edited by Timanthon

Hmhmhmhmhm, i'd love to team up, in fact, you already know the answer.

Onii-chan turns against me :o:(

And that's not fair either because I know Timmy knows it with 100% certainty...

Edited by DarKNesS_X

Onii-chan turns against me :o:(

And that's not fair either because I know Timmy knows it with 100% certainty...

I go to the side where i can make people watch weird shit.

Sorry Onii-chan, but this time i'm in for you to watch one of Jeieem's weird shit animes! ^_^

hmmmm.. will give a shot(put VN logic hat on):

so the girls in that anime are:

• Rikka - obviously not his choice
  • the brown haired moe girl - my first suspect. but not so sure cause not a tsuntsun so far in my eyes and her hair is brown... Darkness seems to like Blonde anime girls more 
  • Rikka's sidekick - since Darkness find Rikka annoying and don't love sidekick much... not this one either
  • Nap girl - this is more like a character I like so most likely Darkness would not like this one...
  • Chimera? - errr... it is a she right? not also sure if Darkness is a cat-person.
  • Yuuta's lil sis - errr... I think Darkness is not a lolicon

so the most logical choice is that fairy Brown haired supposed to be moe girl... xD

• Like 1

I go to the side where i can make people watch weird shit.

Sorry Onii-chan, but this time i'm in for you to watch one of Jeieem's weird shit animes! ^_^

Well, I'm screwed then...  -_-

Ok, what am I up for ?

But  he still has to give the answer though.

hmmmm.. will give a shot(put VN logic hat on):

so the girls in that anime are:

• Rikka - obviously not his choice
  • the brown haired moe girl - my first suspect. but not so sure cause not a tsuntsun so far in my eyes and her hair is brown... Darkness seems to like Blonde anime girls more 
  • Rikka's sidekick - since Darkness find Rikka annoying and don't love sidekick much... not this one either
  • Nap girl - this is more like a character I like so most likely Darkness would not like this one...
  • Chimera? - errr... it is a she right? not also sure if Darkness is a cat-person.
  • Yuuta's lil sis - errr... I think Darkness is not a lolicon

so the most logical choice is that fairy Brown haired supposed to be moe girl...  xD

I can start feeling heat beneath my feet here :S But it also makes me smile how you hesitate so much xD I thought you would've immediately figured it out.

Edited by DarKNesS_X

Well, I'm screwed then...  -_-

Ok, what am I up for ?

But  he still has to give the answer though.

I can start feeling heat beneath my feet here :S But it also makes me smile how you hesitate so much xD I thought you would've immediately figured it out.

Fairy browned hair moe girl = #TeamNibutani, Am i right? ^_^

Jeieem, swing it at him.

Edited by Timanthon

Fairy browned hair moe girl = #TeamNibutani, Am i right? ^_^

Jeieem, swing it at him.

Ain't saying anything untill JeieeM gives an answer  :pimp:

Obviously its.. 

Heya boooda ! LOL !

Ah too bad, boooda wins xD ......... no not really

Edited by DarKNesS_X

Lmao, boooda I know you'd pick him, but not everyone (like me) is into boys you know xdd

so if I got this correct I could make you watch..*evil grin* *sent pm to Timmy-chan for consultation*

ITS OBVIOUSLY...

tumblr_md5awobmlv1r2uvl2o1_500.gif

I am quite sure about my answer - the brown haired moe girl named Nabutani but after seeing this I am not sure now... xD

but I think Darkness is more of a moe loving character so my answer would be Nabutani...