Thank god the online trophies aren't too difficult to get.

ThatMuttGuy

For kill zone 3. Im noticing 2 people pick preferred map in war zone ( longest mode) seek at the same time. Then trade off trophys. I got all but 1 base mp trophy inside 1.5 hour. And 10 lvs for unlock points.

Do need 3-6 people for 3 of the trophys

* triple kill - sthal ( combo with 3 kills in 1 recon scan, use a grenade)

** kill 5 different isa players - academy

*** double proxi kill - blood glch

But they are really straight forward.

So just to update this.

My above post still remains the same.  Jump into xyz map. Grab xyz kill or task. Jump out

I.e junk yard get exo. Kill jet pack. Switch. Get jetpack kill exo. Exit. Load next map.

Aside from trophys that need you to have 3+ people.. I would Say swapping trophys i got *all* dlc trophys *aside from ones req 3-5 people* inside 1-2 hours. Counting match making. As there's only what 6 maps that req. Kills. All other dlc and base game trophs can be done in 1 match respectively. 

For ones that require 3-5 people.

Having coordination ( duh) and voice chat helps. Alot.

Squad up with 4-6 people. Have pne squad 3 v 2 or if you've 6-10 people. 5v5.

Tripple kill in stahl combined with 3 kills inside of 1 recon scan ( use grenade) bam 2 trohys.

Then get on mounted turrent and kill marksmen. Bam ur done on that map.

Blood glch proxi kill. Squad up 2v1. Kill w proxi. Then get kill streak. Trade off. Done.

Rodac revenge is tricky. As you need 6-10 people.

5v1 trade off or 5v5 

( well getting rodac revenge if everyone has a diffrent class type you can get kill 1 of each class in 1 round or everyone on marksman (5 kills) bam 2 for one. Saves time

Mix it up.

Have fun

And remember to stay till everyone has there trophy.

( even if the trophy being Aquired is for no friends bob over there saying will only help / get on once your after the same ? they need * typically only 1 ? then they leave lol) 

Edited by Blackmist_FFXI
Expanding apon orginal comment. / spelling
  • Like 1

On 1/6/2018 at 7:35 AM, Blackmist_FFXI said:

For kill zone 3. Im noticing 2 people pick preferred map in war zone ( longest mode) seek at the same time. Then trade off trophys. I got all but 1 base mp trophy inside 1.5 hour. And 10 lvs for unlock points.

Do need 3-6 people for 3 of the trophys

* triple kill - sthal ( combo with 3 kills in 1 recon scan, use a grenade)

** kill 5 different isa players - academy

*** double proxi kill - blood glch

But they are really straight forward.

So just to update this.

My above post still remains the same.  Jump into xyz map. Grab xyz kill or task. Jump out

I.e junk yard get exo. Kill jet pack. Switch. Get jetpack kill exo. Exit. Load next map.

Aside from trophys that need you to have 3+ people.. I would Say swapping trophys i got *all* dlc trophys *aside from ones req 3-5 people* inside 1-2 hours. Counting match making. As there's only what 6 maps that req. Kills. All other dlc and base game trophs can be done in 1 match respectively. 

For ones that require 3-5 people.

Having coordination ( duh) and voice chat helps. Alot.

Squad up with 4-6 people. Have pne squad 3 v 2 or if you've 6-10 people. 5v5.

Tripple kill in stahl combined with 3 kills inside of 1 recon scan ( use grenade) bam 2 trohys.

Then get on mounted turrent and kill marksmen. Bam ur done on that map.

Blood glch proxi kill. Squad up 2v1. Kill w proxi. Then get kill streak. Trade off. Done.

Rodac revenge is tricky. As you need 6-10 people.

5v1 trade off or 5v5 

( well getting rodac revenge if everyone has a diffrent class type you can get kill 1 of each class in 1 round or everyone on marksman (5 kills) bam 2 for one. Saves time

Mix it up.

Have fun

And remember to stay till everyone has there trophy.

( even if the trophy being Aquired is for no friends bob over there saying will only help / get on once your after the same 1f3c6.png they need * typically only 1 1f3c6.png then they leave lol) 

Thanks for that run down. I am curious, how long would you say it takes for a dedicated Killzone 3 boosting group to compete the DLC trophies? I am certainly going to do base game, but still debating if I want to do the DLC trophies. 

15 hours ago, PipeSwinger said:

Thanks for that run down. I am curious, how long would you say it takes for a dedicated Killzone 3 boosting group to compete the DLC trophies? I am certainly going to do base game, but still debating if I want to do the DLC trophies. 

20 hours. Depending

Took me 2 hr to do base mp trophys. With 1 person. Along with boosting exp on 1 mode with trading arms/disarm on bombs ( got 45k exp nearly gave me enough exp to unlock all needed perks and weapons. Just had to grind 3 lvs more for hacker ++ and rocket. Went lv 6 to 15. Then lv 19 had enough unlock point ( inc. Getting drones n sentrys for ppl to kill for automata)

Then 2 days later. When i bought dlc.

1 am to 3pm. ( 13 hours)

Boosting with -10 people was chaos. Poorly organised tryed to put order to it.

Having discord and pre-planned order will help tremendously with rodacs revenge.  Thats were the most time was spent. Getting people on correct sides ** teams switch sides once round ends. So takes 2 full rounds.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

20 hours. Depending

Took me 2 hr to do base mp trophys. With 1 person. Along with boosting exp on 1 mode with trading arms/disarm on bombs ( got 45k exp nearly gave me enough exp to unlock all needed perks and weapons. Just had to grind 3 lvs more for hacker ++ and rocket. Went lv 6 to 15. Then lv 19 had enough unlock point ( inc. Getting drones n sentrys for ppl to kill for automata)

Then 2 days later. When i bought dlc.

1 am to 3pm. ( 13 hours)

Boosting with -10 people was chaos. Poorly organised tryed to put order to it.

Having discord and pre-planned order will help tremendously with rodacs revenge.  Thats were the most time was spent. Getting people on correct sides ** teams switch sides once round ends. So takes 2 full rounds.

Thanks for the response. I've been studying the trophies and figured it wouldn't take longer than 8 or so hours, but I am terribly wrong!

1 hour ago, PipeSwinger said:

Thanks for the response. I've been studying the trophies and figured it wouldn't take longer than 8 or so hours, but I am terribly wrong!

Get a friend an go map to map for the x trophy in x map. Can swoop them up in 2hr. Depending on load times and randoms

Find.  2 others for 2 v1 to get your dbl kill w Proxi and ribbions ( 5 melee 5 assists 10 hip fire 10 ads 1 obj.) 

Then 3 v1 for tripple kills.

Then get 5 friends v 1 them and done

Getting people takes the most time

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Get a friend an go map to map for the x trophy in x map. Can swoop them up in 2hr. Depending on load times and randoms

Find.  2 others for 2 v1 to get your dbl kill w Proxi and ribbions ( 5 melee 5 assists 10 hip fire 10 ads 1 obj.) 

Then 3 v1 for tripple kills.

Then get 5 friends v 1 them and done

Getting people takes the most time

I really like that idea. Starting with less people instead of knocking them all out with a big ass group. 

9 hours ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

DLC is 9.99 might as well get it before the servers close. Those trophies will become rare. 

lol I ended up getting it. I've got the ones that need a lot of people done. I just need to get the rest on my next off day when I can get someone to boost with me.

For those who prefer to keep a boosting group as small as possible - all mp trophies in KZ3 (including DLC, of course) can be done with only 2 players, except 1 trophy that requires a minimum of 3 players. Providing that looking at some trophies you can think "no way it can be done with 2 players" (I was thinking the same), I decided to write a small guide:

prerequisites: "A" - player-booster, "B" - player-assistant. 

1. "Medic! - Revive another player" & "Team Player - Play a match as part of a squad" - two trophies from the main game.

- select any map where spawn area is protected by turrets (I was using Frozen Dam from "Operations" mode - it has a lot of turrets on the ISA way).

- search a game for the selected map/mode and wait until you get connected. I tried to create a squad beforehand, but in such case the search was taking forever.

- once you get connected, "A" presses "Start" button and invites "B" to the squad - that will move "B" into "A"'s fraction. So the match will become 2 vs 0, but it will not prevent it from continuing.

- since you cannot turn on friendly-fire in ranked matches, "B" now needs to expose himself to the enemy turret and after that "A" (being close and playing as Medic) can revive him - that will unlock "Medic! - Revive another player" trophy.

- finally just wait till the end of the match (you don't have to win it) and that will unlock "Team Player - Play a match as part of a squad".

2. "Highly Decorated – Unlock Ribbons" from DLC #2

You can find the list of the ribbons you need to unlock here. One of them requires you to make 5 assist kills. Here is how you can do it with two players only:

- "A" plays as Engineer and repairs an ammo box , "B" stands close to that box.

- "A" does non-lethal shot in "B", after that "B" quickly destroys the box and dies due to explosion. "A" gets "assist kill".

- repeat until the ribbon unlocks.

Have not checked, but most likely the same approach will work with turrets, instead of ammo boxes - i.e. "A" shots "B", then "B" exposes himself to the enemy turret. Though, with boxes it works 100%.

3. "Radec's Revenge – Kill the ISA" from DLC #3

I would recommend to do this trophy with 6 real people, but if you don't have any other choice, you can do it with smaller group, including a group of only 2 people. For this "B" needs 4 additional PSN accounts on his console (and if he doesn't then he will have to create them - I know, it sucks, that's why it's better to do it with 6 real people). If both of you need this trophy, then "A" will have to do the same - i.e. create 4 additional PSN accounts.

So the idea is simple - "A" plays as Helghast and kills "B", who plays under his primary account. After that "B" quits the match (so that only "A" remains there), closes the game, selects his next account on the console, launches KZ3, connects to the game, gets killed by "A" one more time, then switches to the next account and so on, until "A" gets 5 kills of 5 different "players" - ballast accounts of "B". It takes about 3-4 minutes per 1 cycle, so the whole process will take up to 15-20 mins, but luckily Warzone games can last more than 20 mins, so it's not a problem. Of course, "B" will need to prepare his dummy accounts and launch KZ3 at least 1 time under each account - as you know, during the 1st launch of the game you cannot skip the intro. Adjusting the Map Settings beforehand and selecting "Radec Academy" for Warzone would be a good decision too - all this will save you a lot of time during boosting.

4. Finally the "Deadly Threesome – Triple Kill" trophy, where you need at least 3 people.

It's a bit tricky to do it with only 3 people, but it's 100% doable. So the idea is - "B" and "C" play in the same fraction (obviously), "B" plays as Medic. All 3 players come together - "A" kills "C" (but not with a head-shot), "B" revives "C", "A" now kills "B" and "C". All this should happen very very quickly - you will probably need a couple of tries for this.

So to sum up I can say this: probably the best approach would be organizing a boosting session for 6 people for only 2 trophies:

- "Radec's Revenge – Kill the ISA"

- "Deadly Threesome – Triple Kill"

For the 1st one you will not have to waste time on creating dummy PSN accounts, and, I believe, all players can get the trophy during one match by changing the squads on the fly. For the "triple kill" one quick 3 vs 3 match will be enough. After that all other trophies can be easily done in small groups of 2 people. So the initial group of 6 players can be split into 3 groups and after that each group can move on by its own. Alternatively, you can do it in much smaller groups (since only 1 trophy - "triple kill", requires 3 people), though it will take a bit longer, since you will have to set up extra PSN accounts for "Radec's Revenge". 

• Like 3