Cross buy?

lordzeze

1 hour ago, diskdocx said:

Im pretty sure there will be 2 separate trophy lists. The other Energy games all had unique PS4 and PSVita lists

looks as though it is a shared list, unfortunate as it may be.  I enjoy platting these games twice.

1 minute ago, stupid0089 said:

looks as though it is a shared list, unfortunate as it may be.  I enjoy platting these games twice.

I wouldn't assume that - there are now 4 lists up. The previous Energy games were all mis-tagged as being shared PS4/PSVita when the lists were actually separate.

I have no reason to think the same isn't true here (otherwise I'm not sure what the 3rd and 4th list are going to be)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, diskdocx said:

I wouldn't assume that - there are now 4 lists up. The previous Energy games were all mis-tagged as being shared PS4/PSVita when the lists were actually separate.

I have no reason to think the same isn't true here (otherwise I'm not sure what the 3rd and 4th list are going to be)

Ah touché, I only saw the two lists on the top on the home page.  You are more than likely correct.

2 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Sweet. Looks like they just went up this morning. Guess I will be buying both versions then.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...