Is there a list of trophies you can earn with bots?

sepheroithisgod

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

You can solo all of the DLC trophies, except the 2 Conqueror ones because you need at least 1 other human player present for them to pop.

Awesome that should make it easy. I have another question. Can I self-boost the ranked leaderboard trophies If I use PlayStation Now on my PS4 and my PS3?

10 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Awesome that should make it easy. I have another question. Can I self-boost the ranked leaderboard trophies If I use PlayStation Now on my PS4 and my PS3?

No idea I'm afraid as I don't know much about PS Now and how it works with PS3 games that have online trophies so can't really comment on if it would work or not.

3 minutes ago, Temmie said:

I wouldn't even suggest using PS Now.  It's a bandwidth hog.  70mbps was enough for the game to lag slightly and knock everyone else in the house off the internet.  This was with an ethernet cable.  Then again, others have mentioned not having issue with it, so ymmv.

Well, let's say I have a friend use their one-week free trial to be my Killzone 2 bot. It would work right? I'm pretty sure psnow can play with ps3 players.

1 minute ago, Temmie said:

I assume you mean botting by way of Remote Play and a keyboard script?

No I actually didn't know that was a thing. I meant botting in the same way that people do it with two PS3's, but instead of a second PS3 its a PS4 with PSNow. My friend will afk for me while I spawn trap him, but I'm just not sure if it will work or not.

Ohhh, I get it now.  That should be fine if you have your friend use PS Now so you don't deal with the inherent lag.

You said you were going for a DLC trophy, right?

That may be where you hit a snag, as I recall only certain games on there (such as Game of the Year editions or bundles, etc) have DLC, but it just really depends on the game.  Before you get started on this idea, you may need to confirm that Killzone 2 on PS Now does indeed come with the DLC.

Also, another thing to consider letting the PS Now user idle is that they will eventually disconnect you for inactivity unless you press buttons every so often.

Edited by Temmie

5 minutes ago, Temmie said:

Ohhh, I get it now.  That should be fine if you have your friend use PS Now so you don't deal with the inherent lag.

You said you were going for a DLC trophy, right?

That may be where you hit a snag, as I recall only certain games on there (such as Game of the Year editions or bundles, etc) have DLC, but it just really depends on the game.  Before you get started on this idea, you may need to confirm that Killzone 2 on PS Now does indeed come with the DLC.

Also, another thing to consider letting the PS Now user idle is that they will eventually disconnect you for inactivity unless you press buttons every so often.

Hmm...I wasn't aware of the idle on PSNow, would tying the R3 prevent that. Do I need the DLC to boost for the leaderboards?

5 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Hmm...I wasn't aware of the idle on PSNow, would tying the R3 prevent that. Do I need the DLC to boost for the leaderboards?

I want to say yes, as all it took for me to reset the 15 minute countdown timer was to press a single button.  If the stick thing doesn't work, you can just press a button every 15 mins.

I only mentioned DLC because you mentioned it before, but I forgot that was for something else, not the original bot thing.  My bad :D 

I don't really know much about Killzone, but I do know a bit about PS Now, so I figure I drop what I can for ya on that.

Edited by Temmie

3 minutes ago, Temmie said:

I want to say yes, as all it took for me to reset the 15 minute countdown timer was to press a single button.  If the stick thing doesn't work, you can just press a button every 15 mins.

I only mentioned DLC because you mentioned it before, but I forgot that was for something else, not the original bot thing.  My bad :D 

Awesome I'll give it a try next week when the servers reset.

21 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

You have to press X to spawn in, so it doesn't really matter. Unless your friend has a turbo controller, he'll pretty much have to be present for any boosting.

Just now, Van-Helsings said:

can you solo kz3 online too?

No, nothing works with bots in KZ3. You can though do all but two trophies with one other person, and the remaining two can be done with two others. Doing just the main game + DLC takes like 2 - 4 hours. Standalone an extra 5 - 10 to get xp and kills for the extra trophies .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gage said:

No, nothing works with bots in KZ3. You can though do all but two trophies with one other person, and the remaining two can be done with two others. Doing just the main game + DLC takes like 2 - 4 hours. Standalone an extra 5 - 10 to get xp and kills for the extra trophies .

thanks for the reply

2 hours ago, Temmie said:

2 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Hmm...I wasn't aware of the idle on PSNow, would tying the R3 prevent that. 

Rubber banding for the camera does work. 

When I play anything if I want to take a break I do this. 

Hope this helps someone! :)