SeaTK 2.0

12 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Something Vita related would be okay with me too since I can play it at work on breaks and lunch and will be chipping away at Exist Archive and Tokyo Xanadu.  Or maybe something related to gaining trophies from previous KYC games?  I'll have 3 left to finish from this last one and still have 6 from the second one to work on.

I only have Oreshika, Dokuro, Ys : Memories of Celceta and Grand Kingdom on my Vita KYC backlog. I don't know if I'll be able to plat Oreshika and Grand Kingdom but I can try! I can also try to plat a PS3 or PS4 game during the first week of April. :)

8 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

I need an excuse to finally get back to Bloodborne. It's laying at 2% since nearly 3 years. If it's OK for you, the one who has the higher Bloodborne completion rate at the and of April will win.

You'd have a big advantage here as you're already at 19% and I really suck at this game. :)

I'll be playing through Nioh for most of April so how about most trophies in Soulsborne like games? 

15 hours ago, zajac9999 said:

Nah don't really care. Pick what you want.

Then lets go with most bronze trophies.

5 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

I'll be playing through Nioh for most of April so how about most trophies in Soulsborne like games? 

It’s too bad we didn’t get paired up so we could have a Nioh race.

Just now, FilmFanatic said:

Then lets go with most bronze trophies.

It’s too bad we didn’t get paired up so we could have a Nioh race.

That is a shame. It's a great game so far from what I've played. I didn't expect there to be so much strategy involved. 

11 hours ago, Myu said:

I only have Oreshika, Dokuro, Ys : Memories of Celceta and Grand Kingdom on my Vita KYC backlog. I don't know if I'll be able to plat Oreshika and Grand Kingdom but I can try! I can also try to plat a PS3 or PS4 game during the first week of April. :)

If you had more than just Ys: MoC, I'd totally say let's do trophies earned in Falcom games since I also got Tokyo Xanadu in my backlog.  But I also could pull out Ys Origin on PS4 (already platted the Vita version), plus 3 Japanese only Vita Kiseki games.

Maybe trophies from anime style games?  That sure covers most of what can be played on Vita but would give me room to keep playing Time and Eternity and The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2, of course that pretty much would be almost everything we play because our tastes are so similar.

19 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

If you had more than just Ys: MoC, I'd totally say let's do trophies earned in Falcom games since I also got Tokyo Xanadu in my backlog.  But I also could pull out Ys Origin on PS4 (already platted the Vita version), plus 3 Japanese only Vita Kiseki games.

Maybe trophies from anime style games?  That sure covers most of what can be played on Vita but would give me room to keep playing Time and Eternity and The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2, of course that pretty much would be almost everything we play because our tastes are so similar.

I checked a Falcom games list and yeah, I only have Ys. 

But I'm up for anime style games! So for example, I suppose FFXII cannot be put in this category but what about Okami? Can I play Ys? I'll probably do Ray Gigant and Tokyo Xanadu and maybe the latest release of Hakuouki. 

1 hour ago, Myu said:

I checked a Falcom games list and yeah, I only have Ys. 

But I'm up for anime style games! So for example, I suppose FFXII cannot be put in this category but what about Okami? Can I play Ys? I'll probably do Ray Gigant and Tokyo Xanadu and maybe the latest release of Hakuouki. 

Hey, Tokyo Xanadu is also Falcom.  Falcom also made Trails of Cold Steel I and II.

And for anime, I'd say really anything that is a JRPG or VN that isn't purposely going for a realistic style like newer FF games would count.  Looking at your backlog, probably the majority of it would work.

Everything is updated: tables, March rivalry results, rivalry standings, and April rivalry matchups.

Congrats to MrUnknown625 for maintaining best trophy hunter, and HCG Clawz finally gets recognition for Most Improved, nailing 700 trophies in March, and moving up a couple of positions in the tables.

Most movement in the tables overall was in Completion Percentage, and also Completed Games.

If I missed some custom themes for April that need to be mentioned, please let me know. If I was incorrect in your custom theme for April, please let me know. As of now, anyone without a custom theme falls into the defaults.

Good luck this month!

Edited by ShogunCroCop

I don't understand how I lost to @Kent10201 when I earned 75 trophies from RPGs while he earned 41.

Kent10201's RPG trophies :

Nioh 7
Kingdom Hearts : Birth by Sleep 13
Nier : Automata 2
Demon Souls 19

= 41

Mine :

Exist Archive 43
FFXII 14
Grand Kingdom 18

= 75

Edited by Myu
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Myu said:

I don't understand how I lost to @Kent10201 when I earned 75 trophies from RPGs while he earned 41.

Nioh 7
Demon Souls 19

= 41

Mine :

Exist Archive 43
FFXII 14
Grand Kingdom 18

= 75

I assume Shogun got confused and went with RPG plats. Congrats on the win by the way, I have 13 or so Mary Skelter trophies not synched but you still crushed me. :D

28 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

I assume Shogun got confused and went with RPG plats. Congrats on the win by the way, I have 13 or so Mary Skelter trophies not synched but you still crushed me. :D

I busted my ass so hard on Exist Archive, I was kinda shocked to see you had won. :P Then I checked your trophy log and I was like "wut? not that many RPGs in there" O_o" but you did get A LOT of trophies this month! If we had done "most trophies earned" I would have had no chance! 

I'm probably going to get crushed by @ladynadiad you'll have your revenge by proxy :P  

30 minutes ago, Myu said:

I busted my ass so hard on Exist Archive, I was kinda shocked to see you had won. :P Then I checked your trophy log and I was like "wut? not that many RPGs in there" O_o" but you did get A LOT of trophies this month! If we had done "most trophies earned" I would have had no chance! 

I'm probably going to get crushed by @ladynadiad you'll have your revenge by proxy :P  

Oh well, at least I lost because we were creative. :P

How is Exist Archive? I've been wanting to check it out. 

Hey guys, just a little plug for a competition I am running if you are looking for something a little different: 

I'm hoping to have several backlog games finished for this month so that I can leap up the Leaderboards.

Edited by Psy-Tychist
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

Yeah, right.  Only way I'd win is if I end up grabbing a few VNs.  Though if I get my bonus this month, that is a very doable thing.

Are we going to transform this into a VN battle? :P

@Kent10201 I really liked Exist Archive the first few hours but it becomes extremely repetitive very quickly. You're in for a hundred hours of the same actions and environnements, over and over again. The "story" (it doesn't really qualify as a story imo) was really rushed towards the end but every character was interesting in his/her own way. There is also not that much info available, no real efficient guide. I missed a trophy along the way and I'm currently speedrunning in NG+ to get it. I also had to find maps on a Japanese website to find my way in some of the post-game dungeons. But if you have any questions, I'll be happy to help!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myu said:

Are we going to transform this into a VN battle? :P

@Kent10201 I really liked Exist Archive the first few hours but it becomes extremely repetitive very quickly. You're in for a hundred hours of the same actions and environnements, over and over again. The "story" (it doesn't really qualify as a story imo) was really rushed towards the end but every character was interesting in his/her own way. There is also not that much info available, no real efficient guide. I missed a trophy along the way and I'm currently speedrunning in NG+ to get it. I also had to find maps on a Japanese website to find my way in some of the post-game dungeons. But if you have any questions, I'll be happy to help!

Thanks for offering to help! I've got a lot to work on right now but hopefully when I clear my backlog about I can try it out. 

20 hours ago, Myu said:

Nioh 7
Demon Souls 19

= 41

Mine :

Exist Archive 43
FFXII 14
Grand Kingdom 18

= 75

You did inform me back on March 5 that it was RPG trophies, and not RPG plats. And I had that change in my notes, but not on the site, and I didn't look at my notes yesterday. I'll go back and recount real quick. Your score will be updated in a matter of minutes.

2 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

You did inform me back on March 5 that it was RPG trophies, and not RPG plats. And I had that change in my notes, but not on the site, and I didn't look at my notes yesterday. I'll go back and recount real quick. Your score will be updated in a matter of minutes.

Thanks! And sorry for the trouble!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...