DLC delisted from store?

El-Sublime-

2 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Seeing a note that KZ DLCs are delisted in NA already i bought them today (EU). I will download them later just to be sure they're not deleted even from my download list (which i doubt but just to be safe)

Nothing really gets removed from download lists (except in rare cases in the past like for example piracy-related exploits that required specific games and crap like that), i still have my unusable DLC map packs for Resistance 1.

Edited by Lance_87

23 hours ago, alien713 said:

Sorry Sir, but that is like completely wrong. KZ2 multiplayer was VERY popular back when it was new and even at least 2 years later. It was probably one of the most crowded multiplayer modes from all of the exclusive games on PS3.

As for the rest I totally agree, people tend to leave trophies like this unearned for way too long. If you don't want unattainable trophies there's no other way than be a little paranoid and earn them long ahead, when the game is still at least moderately popular.

I was just being a smartass about the games popularity. I know it was a hit when it first came out and surely enough 2 months before its closure its a big hit again

On 20/1/2018 at 3:54 PM, Deceptrox said:

DLC sets from both games, Killzone 2 & Killzone 3, are still available on Hong Kong PS Store. All of these sets are compatible with English version of the games.

****NA VERSION of the games.

Be careful with this. Generally HK Store has NA versions. Also Chinese, Japanese or Korean. But most of the games are NA version.

Actually Da Vinci DLC for AC Brotherhood is for free at HK Store and they have BOTH EU & NA versions which surprised me.

29 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

Be careful with this. Generally HK Store has NA versions. Also Chinese, Japanese or Korean. But most of the games are NA version.

Actually Da Vinci DLC for AC Brotherhood is for free at HK Store and they have BOTH EU & NA versions which surprised me.

I'm not sure because my game says "BCUS" and in the store, "BCAS". It will work anyway?

In AC:B both are "BLUS".

Edited by AN0n1m8

35 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

20 minutes ago, AN0n1m8 said:

I'm not sure because my game says "BCUS" and in the store, "BCAS". It will work anyway?

In AC:B both are "BLUS".

I can only say it said compatible with English/chinese/and other version I don't remember. I don't know anything about BLUS, BCUS, or BCAS.

28 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

I can only say it said compatible with English/chinese/and other version I don't remember. I don't know anything about BLUS, BCUS, or BCAS.

In the URL of the PS Store website you can see it. KZ2 DLCs have BCAS, so I wouldn't buy it because it is not gonna work with BCUS or BCES game

If u have the expired/unredeemed voucher code, contact them at us.playstation.com/chat and convince them to open a voucher support ticket for u about reactivating your expired code...afterward u will have to submit scans of ur voucher & box cover art & receipt proving u purchased it new not preowned with ur ticket #.  Technically Sony has the ability of reactivating expired vouchers as long as they expired within the last 3 or so years and is for a 1st party IP, and Killzone is a 1st party series. They just added all the DLCs to my transaction history & download list instead of reactivating my code, think this depends on which employee gets your ticket.