Prison Break - Free 20 Rebels (The Hidden Ones) trophy

Pirelli913

Anyone have any good spots to acquire this trophy? I thought I found one (in Fort Clostra) but it was just a bunch of civilians. :shakefist:

Furthermore, even though it says DLC specific, does it have to be acquired in the new DLC map or can you free rebels in the base game (yes, I do have the DLC)?

I did it on Xbox. I'm not sure about the base game counting towards the trophy, but by the time I had completed every new camp in the DLC, I had unlocked the trophy. Just do all the camps, and in many of them, there are rebels to free. Also, the camps will respawn all rebels and guards if you leave and come back later. The camp where you have to assassinate the overseer (which is one of the three story targets) is a good place.

16 hours ago, Kallume said:

This did not come naturally for me. I fast travelled several times. I kept only finding 1-2 rebels, both in the north. The rebels everywhere else were already free fighting... which doesn't count as "freeing".

Do you remember where in the north? I found one place that had two rebels and I freed them, but I can't, for the life of me, remember where it was or locate them again.

10 minutes ago, Pirelli913 said:

Do you remember where in the north? I found one place that had two rebels and I freed them, but I can't, for the life of me, remember where it was or locate them again.

the best place is operum tuorum gemmam castra,travel between viewpoints and spawn again rebels 

Edited by locoporkko

21 minutes ago, locoporkko said:

the best place is operum tuorum gemmam castra,travel between viewpoints and spawn again rebels 

Are you saying that when you see rebels engaged in open combat with Romans, if you step in to help, it counts towards the trophy? Because I thought you had to free them from cages (which I'm having no luck with). If I can simply help aid them in combat, that makes this trophy much easier than I thought.

3 minutes ago, Pirelli913 said:

Are you saying that when you see rebels engaged in open combat with Romans, if you step in to help, it counts towards the trophy? Because I thought you had to free them from cages (which I'm having no luck with). If I can simply help aid them in combat, that makes this trophy much easier than I thought.

When we first got there there was a ship docked with 4 cages. There were about 5 or 6 rebels in there to be freed. 

8 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

When we first got there there was a ship docked with 4 cages. There were about 5 or 6 rebels in there to be freed. 

Just checked the area. There's no one in the cages, which means I already freed them, I missed the chance to free them or they never spawned in.

2 minutes ago, Pirelli913 said:

Just checked the area. There's no one in the cages, which means I already freed them, I missed the chance to free them or they never spawned in.

You probably freed them. I would travel to every enemy fort. I don't even remember if there random enemy camps in the mountains with cages.

I do know that most of our rebels came from the forts, red icons with 1-2-3 spears, and that it came before finishing a majority of the locations.

1 hour ago, Pirelli913 said:

no,the rebels are in jails and you have open the door 

12 hours ago, Pirelli913 said:

You guys are not gonna believe this, but I checked for a solution online and came across someone that said if you have "enemy auto level up" turned on, it may prevent you from getting rebels trapped in cages. I turned it off, went back to the ship and rebels were now in cages. There may be an issue associated with this. Just a thought if anyone else is having trouble with it.

This is solid research, sir/ma'am. I had that turned on and really was struggling...

• Like 1

The rebels in the base game count for this trophy so if you are struggling to find them just go back to the large forts in the main map. I haven’t started the dlc yet and already have the trophy. The trophy for the zip line kills and the team play trophy can also be earned in the main map once you have installed the dlc

• Like 2

On 1/25/2018 at 5:36 AM, Pirelli913 said:

You guys are not gonna believe this, but I checked for a solution online and came across someone that said if you have "enemy auto level up" turned on, it may prevent you from getting rebels trapped in cages. I turned it off, went back to the ship and rebels were now in cages. There may be an issue associated with this. Just a thought if anyone else is having trouble with it.

Great tip, worked like a charm.

• Like 1