Testaholic bug (waste of space dlc)

Wuthg21

Not sure if it's an intentional bug or not, but when i was in test chamber 4 i licked the cow and pressed respawn. I respawned in the main hub with the cow and got the trophy. If someone can replicate this to test it out then this can save some time to get the trophy.

1 hour ago, starcrunch061 said:

I'd be surprised if it were able to be replicated successfully and consistently, but I hope it is. That stupid cow game was probably the WORST thing I had to do in that positively awful game. I glitched twice on late tests.

It seemed as shitty trophy to get, together with the spaceship battles, so i was suprised it glitched on me (by accident)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Solid-Fisch said:

I just obtained all trophies from the DLC, had no glitch at all.

The last trophy should glitch normally, it even states on the trophy guide so maybe you were unlucky. I left the collectebales as last so i only had to get one of the trophies

23 hours ago, Colin said:

The last trophy should glitch normally, it even states on the trophy guide so maybe you were unlucky. I left the collectebales as last so i only had to get one of the trophies

It's funny, now i just had that glitch with the GoatZ DLC. Finally 100% in this shitty game.