Sony to shutdown servers to White Knight Chronicles.

Wolvie_181

I read on IGN that Sony will close servers to White Knight Chronicles.

This doesn't effect me,but it got me thinking.

Should online trophies count to get platinum? :hmm:

If a game isn't popular enough to save servers,how will gamers get platinum for that game?

I'm a big fan of White Knight Chronicles but unfortunately I never did get to try any of the multiplayer. I guess I'd better try my hand at it sooner rather than later or I'll never get a chance. I need to pick up the second game too...

Parker

Does it only concern WKC1 or also WKC2?

So yes, you must play online for WKC1 in order to platinum it, for 5 logical reasons

1. The only way to farm the item necessary to craft your gear, and a really solid gear.

2. Playing online do help scoring S ranking for 50 of any requiring Quests, also require for a trophy

3. Farming the 10 million Gilda.

4. Reaching GR15, unlike WKC2 in which you can kinda do it solo in lunatic way, at WKC1 it's like almost impossible, unless you spend the double of 800h in ever more low GR quests.

5. The online shop from every people who made a Georama, especially Saberlily

• Like 1

I kind of feel like giving a try to this platinum.. but there's a little problem, I'm a bit of a noob here, never got into it much and my gear is a bit outdated and I don't know exactly what gear I should go after either (I'm currently GR7 I think).

Never felt like joining a group for this, since normally I don't have the time needed to commit with a group for this long co-op sessions, but I will have the next week free, so, I would like to see what I can do during next week, and then use all the other free time I have to see how far I can go.

If anyone feel like trying, just let me know (I know this isn't the right place for this).

Looks like this is going to forever remain a 0% on my trophy list then :( 

Im not spending that amount of time on one game just to platinum it. 

I worry that alot of game servers are going to start closing soon when the ps4 is released.