If You Could Remove a Plat.....

Christopher

I wouldn't remove a single Platinum because I HATE sport games and movies/shows/brands licensed games, so I have nothing to be shamed about.

Maybe I'd have removed Far Cry 2, this was the most boring boosting and one of most frustrating moments as Trophy hunter. I regret every second I wasted on this game (damn bad it was...) but, at the same time, I dared to torture myself all way throught this boring endless empty MP and such buggy Campaign... All I wanted is to jump myself into Far Cry series and this was my first touch. Not a good start it was with FC2. Hopefully FC3 felt so good!

Edited by Max654

The Crew

Everytime I see an ultra rare plat on my profile I grind my teeth. It is ruining my chance of ever reach a 90 % average trophy rarity

I would remove the last of us or trackmania. Only because I could plat them again. I'm not really ashamed of any plats so that would be the only reason why I would do that.

BOOM ........................ Clawz tellin it as it is :)

• Like 1

Perhaps Teslagrad. Didn't particularly like the game when I first played it, but came back to it as part of a challenge on this site and just followed a guide for an easy platinum.  Made me feel like I was just going through the motions for a meaningless trophy instead of having fun.  Lesson learned - won't ever play a game just for trophies again.  Thinking more on it, I wouldn't remove it as it reminds me why I play.

I'll confess that I only bought and played hitman go for easy trophies, and I didn't really find it that fun, either. Not necessarily embarrassed by it, but now that I've stopped looking for easy games to plat just for the sake of getting a plat, I want to undo that trophy.

At least I had fun with other easier games I've bought for platinum, like Deadly Tower of Monsters and Gemini: Heroes Reborn for example.