Games on PS4 like Pokemon on DS

theSpirae

4 minutes ago, EnforcerAwakens said:

I haven't played World myself, but a quick loom on YouTube and Gamefaqs is all I need to see.

I played one of the older PS2 ones at my friends house years ago. I don't know which one it was.

Gamefaqs holy shit

flash back to 2008

are people really still using that site?

1 hour ago, Eyjabria said:

Why not let her enjoy the Pokémon games though, if those are her favorite? There are lots of newer Pokémon titles out on Nintendo 3DS too. And if she has a 3DS, I recommend Monster Hunter Stories where you collect monsters, fight together with them in turn-based battles and can customize their genes.

Or could it be that there's nothing "wrong" with the PS4 games she has tried and she just likes playing a handheld console more than a home console?

We both moved to a different country and she didn't take her 3DS with her and we got PS4 here.

3 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

Gamefaqs holy shit

flash back to 2008

are people really still using that site?

Yep.

Its recently sorta merged with Gamespot, but is largely the same except the domain name.

Its actually quite active.

I looked at Monster Hunter World there about a player complaining that after playing MP matches, they'd get abuse in PSN Messages. People on the thread just went on saying to play on single player because apparently "sh*t people shouldn't go on multiplayer" because "it ruins it for everyone".

Its not just that site too. The MHW community is disgusting.

10 minutes ago, EnforcerAwakens said:

Yep.

Its recently sorta merged with Gamespot, but is largely the same except the domain name.

Its actually quite active.

I looked at Monster Hunter World there about a player complaining that after playing MP matches, they'd get abuse in PSN Messages. People on the thread just went on saying to play on single player because apparently "sh*t people shouldn't go on multiplayer" because "it ruins it for everyone".

Its not just that site too. The MHW community is disgusting.

lolwat, I've played plenty of online matches and nobody messaged me. Half the people are always from Japan anyway.

2 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

lolwat, I've played plenty of online matches and nobody messaged me. Half the people are always from Japan anyway.

You were just lucky then.

When it does happen, the fact they took time to do such a thing makes you the winner in the end ;)

Edited by EnforcerAwakens
Added a smoyleh fayse

13 hours ago, EnforcerAwakens said:

I haven't played World myself, but a quick loom on YouTube and Gamefaqs is all I need to see.

I played one of the older PS2 ones at my friends house years ago. I don't know which one it was.

So you have basically no idea what you're talking about but you still see fit to judge a whole community you're not participating in? Thats what I would call toxic behavior by the way.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, EnforcerAwakens said:

What...

Gamefaqs is a pretty toxic place, as is youtube. I think that has far more to do with the toxicity you mention than the Monster Hunter series.