Is the list of games on this site complete?

I've just had a look at the Games section where it lists all games beginning from the latest (currently DJMax Respect • EU). On the last page of this list (currently 134) you find really old games like Super Stardust HD and Bioshock. If you add all these games up there are 6.663 games in total across all platforms. So what I've been wondering: Is this is the total number of games released? Or might some games be missing?

It's all the games that have released with trophy support and have had trophy lists pushed onto PSN's servers. So you won't have games at the beginning of the PS3 console generation on the site because those games didn't have trophy support.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, det_gittes said:

and the person with the top number of games played is currently at 4 859.

Interesting. Where can i find statistics like that? The number 1 on this site's leaderboard has played 2.007 games. Is there really someone with more than twice as many games on his account?

2 hours ago, GTRP_Lancerlover said:

Interesting. Where can i find statistics like that? The number 1 on this site's leaderboard has played 2.007 games. Is there really someone with more than twice as many games on his account?

Yeah, look up number 9 on the worldwide leaderboard, also notice that that person has many more trophies than roughdawg4, although fewer quality ones.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/03/2018 at 6:41 PM, det_gittes said:

Yeah, look up number 9 on the worldwide leaderboard, also notice that that person has many more trophies than roughdawg4, although fewer quality ones.

You were looking at the bronze trophies. Roughdawg4 has the most trophies out of the two. What happened to Hakoom BTW? 

Edited by DEMONICRUBLE18
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DEMONICRUBLE18 said:

You were looking at the bronze trophies. Roughdawg4 has the most trophies out of the two. What happened to Hakoom BTW? 

To my knowledge Hakoom still trophy hunts but he doesn't want to show his profile because he is angry at playstion, psnprofiles and other gaming sites because they won't ban people who buy trophy services and get around 500 plats a year. If I didn't explain his reason clearly i'm sorry but I don't know if I truly understand his point my self but I will leave the link so you can try and make sense of it.  

Here is the video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m26n5AwrvzA 

He first shows off his trophies but after he explains why he is no longer showing his profile

Edited by dragon11gggg

4 hours ago, dragon11gggg said:

To my knowledge Hakoom still trophy hunts but he doesn't want to show his profile because he is angry at playstion, psnprofiles and other gaming sites because they won't ban people who buy trophy services and get around 500 plats a year. If I didn't explain his reason clearly i'm sorry but I don't know if I truly understand his point my self but I will leave the link so you can try and make sense of it.  

Here is the video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m26n5AwrvzA 

He first shows off his trophies but after he explains why he is no longer showing his profile

While I get where he's coming from, I think he's being a bit of a hypocrite since he use to do platinums for people in exchange for money. 

Is there any way to view Hakoom games I just have a feeling he's probably got the most played. 

1 hour ago, DEMONICRUBLE18 said:

While I get where he's coming from, I think he's being a bit of a hypocrite since he use to do platinums for people in exchange for money. 

Is there any way to view Hakoom games I just have a feeling he's probably got the most played. 

I believe as of now there is no way to see an account that as hidden trophies but I don't think he as more than number 8 on the psn trophy leader ranking list. He is number 9 on psnp leader bored if you want to have a look