New 10 trophies

Nucle377

Does anyone have a tip to beat the last boss in multiplayer for the 13th sigil regarding what weapons to craft?

Pre patch I was at low 300 dmg / low res and just grinded out the 999.999KW. As you can Imagine this got back to me real quick with current patch ?.

Any tips/guides or anything to craft some crazy strong weapon? Usually I just end up with a shitty max 50/50 weapon and I've got no clue what I'm doing

39 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Does anyone have a tip to beat the last boss in multiplayer for the 13th sigil regarding what weapons to craft?

Pre patch I was at low 300 dmg / low res and just grinded out the 999.999KW. As you can Imagine this got back to me real quick with current patch ?.

Any tips/guides or anything to craft some crazy strong weapon? Usually I just end up with a shitty max 50/50 weapon and I've got no clue what I'm doing

I’m not even half way through comrades and I already have weapons that high damage. Are you transforming them too and paying attention to the particular attributes that need to be upgraded? There are weapons you can get to level 99 by doing this 

17 minutes ago, turpinator1986 said:

I’m not even half way through comrades and I already have weapons that high damage. Are you transforming them too and paying attention to the particular attributes that need to be upgraded? There are weapons you can get to level 99 by doing this 

Yeah I know how the bars work to get weapons higher.

Currently at work and just googling around and I've (FUCKED UP REAL HARD) not payed much attention what weapon to get and which items to get for certain hunts.

To kill the last boss in the new 1.20 patch I've got a lot of work to do.

I think my best bet currently(and fastest) is to get a yoshimitsu katana get that to 99 and find some shield to get 100% fire ressistance

Spoiler

Ifrit boss fight. As far as I can tell it's fire ress only needed

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/03/2018 at 1:51 PM, Virdeborn said:

Must be fun for everyone who bought copies from multiple regions for the stacks.

tenor.gif?itemid=4808928

I extend my deepest condolences to said individuals. Particularly the Comrades grind on multiple occasions? A fate worse than death (or Omega whom i finally beat after 4 hours in the SAME battle with the Final Fantasy VIII reject! Remember folks you MUST make sure you have the Founder King's Sigil (Keycatrich Ruins statue) equipped and are well stocked up on strength enhancements because the only halfway meaningful damage you can do is via the upgraded Armiger.)

On 07/03/2018 at 6:31 AM, Deluziion90 said:

I am going to be in the exact same position after i wrap up the Royal portion. I went the same route with the Comrades weapon grind and barely got above 65 with any of my weapons after paying attention and genuinely attempting to craft as high as possible. Square Enix are milking the Cow/Catoblepas and my reaction is akin to Noctis post pushing Prompto off the top of the train roof....?

Every new trophy was just horrible. Getting all sigils on comrades? Good luck doing that with the AI. Get a Chocobo to lvl 99? Good luck getting one with a base level of 50, and good luck again on the RNG nature of training it to lvl 99. 

Royal pack content: 

Just tedious everything. The Omega boss? Not challenging...just tedious. You could see SE aimed to keep you for a few hours on the boss just like with the Addamantoise. God awful monster truck races (although thankfully not even close as bad as Prompto's trials). And lastly...why in the hell Pursuit of Knowledge is a thing? Why force us to backtrack every single nook and cranny in the game? I'm so furious with this game and trophy. I wish I never started this game on my main acc. Now I'm stuck backtracking and even redoing quests, so I can fill my datalogg to 80%. I will never ever play a FF game, on my main acc.

#rantover

Sorry guys...felt like I needed to vent out a bit lol ?

Edited by Shiro189
  • Like 1