---

Lexapro

On 3/28/2018 at 9:59 PM, blu3st4rdust305 said:

Just fired this game up on psnow and was able to do 2 player. Blue and red reticles came up and was able to control either with each controller. I used psnow when getting this plat with no problems along with a few other requiring a local 2nd player.

Not sure what issue you are coming across.

How did it pick up a second controller for you? I've been trying to add 2 and it will not work for me. 

I turn on the second controller and assign it a profile when prompted on the PS4, then I switch back to Toy Story Mania and start a game mode. It should automatically pick up on both players being active and you will see both the red and blue crosshairs during the tutorial pie throwing section.

13 minutes ago, LexstasySuicide said:

The problem is I can't get 2 to be active on my ps4 at the same time. It let's me have one or the other on, not both. 

On your PS4 in general? Make sure when you turn the second one on that you pick a different profile then your main one.

1 hour ago, LexstasySuicide said:

I just realized that after posting. I didn't have a second account so I made a dummy one. It worked! 

Lol, I spent an embarrassing amount of time frustrated trying to connect my vita as a second controller because I kept on clicking on my account when I connected it. Congrats on the trophy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...