Warning: Glitched/Bugged Trophies

Grimmjow44

Certainly seems like what ever fix they had planned hasn't worked.

Edit: Was suggested to me by a mod in the Enmasse discord that I reopen my support ticket on their site so they can track the issue. If anyone feels like doing the same you can open/reopen a ticket at http://support.enmasse.com/games

Edited by twoblud

I've started with the US version and dugeon trophies stopped popping after Sky Garden. Redownloaded from UK store, powerleveled 1-40 in a few hours (because it doesnt support US servers), exit to char creation menu, took Reaper and got 50->58 in half hour just doing class tutorial, which was enough to que for Labyrinth of Terror and its trophy popped, basically where I left off. Just don't take XP buffs and don't do Ebon Tower before Kelasik's Nest because you'll be overleveled for matchmaking and will have to solo it at 65 or find a group.

Edited by SuperZay

They updated known issues on their page with:

Need To Be Reported 
These are not wide-spread issues and require more player reports to be resolved individually. If you are experiencing one of these issues, please contact TERA Support
There are still quite a few trophies and achievements that are being reported as not unlocking.
Please contact customer support with your Gamertag or Online ID, Region, Console Platform, Server Name, Character Name, and if possible the date / time frame you completed the trophy / achievement requirement.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, chellesan said:

So the trophies problems are only on the USA client? Maybe that's the reason i had no problems because I played on eu client 

Uhm no ? Be honest please, you skipped the Sky garden dungeon after reading it here.

Every client had the bug and still had. Skip Sky garden and you are safe.

Just 1 trophy bugged for myself stil. But running the terror dungeon over and over again is pretty boring ;)

Edited by ShadowhunterrX

EU game. I got stuck with "Arun Boss" trophy (and only with it...)

I received today replay from support:

"We're sorry that you still have problems with the trophies. Unfortunately, the issue was not resolved as we expected. It was fixed for some, not for others. We continue to work on this problem. Have a little patience. Your trophies are not gone. "

41 minutes ago, MaTeO_44 said:

EU game. I got stuck with "Arun Boss" trophy (and only with it...)

I received today replay from support:

"We're sorry that you still have problems with the trophies. Unfortunately, the issue was not resolved as we expected. It was fixed for some, not for others. We continue to work on this problem. Have a little patience. Your trophies are not gone. "

weird i also made a support ticket and they asked for extra information.

edit: after i gave information i got this as a reply

i guess a few days more isnt a big deal

Hello,

In regards to your concern. I would like to inform you that this ticket will be forwarded to another team for further review and to expect a short delay before another reply is given. Thanks

Edited by luckyegg

Me and a friend had everything after sky garden glitch out including the level 60 and 65 trophies.

Once we got to 65 we both tried to level up a reaper to 60 and do a couple of the dungeons after sky garden but no luck there.

Has anyone tried making a new character on another server to see if the trophies are still glitched or not? Might give it a go if I have time over the next couple weeks

On 2018/4/27 at 2:55 AM, BizarreAsh said:

Me and a friend had everything after sky garden glitch out including the level 60 and 65 trophies.

Once we got to 65 we both tried to level up a reaper to 60 and do a couple of the dungeons after sky garden but no luck there.

Has anyone tried making a new character on another server to see if the trophies are still glitched or not? Might give it a go if I have time over the next couple weeks

You can possibly fix the glitched trophies by playing the different client (US or EU) version of TERA. 
I already saw some replies from here and other forum said they got the platinum by this solution. And it works for me also.
(Remember to skip sky garden just in case.)  
I can't guarantee that it will absolutly work for everyone. But you can give it a try.

*My glitched trophies were Labyrinth of Terror, Ebon Tower, Kelsaik's Nest, and Argon Corpus. (US client)

They popped when I cleared them by playing the EU client.

Edited by lastofnic