Battlefield 3 full game+premium giveaway

Soufwar

Alright, so i wanted to start something new. I bought Battlefield 3 on a brand new French account and would like to experiment with something new with the PSNP community. This is not a giveaway where i give you a code, this is an account with only Battlefield 3+Premium, which means this account only has BF3 full game and all its DLC. 

Rules: 

-You have 2 months to get all the trophies in Battlefield 3 and all its DLC before you have to come back to PSNP and do the very same giveaway of the account to someone else. And since this giveaway is for the community to play a free game pretty much we need to make sure that ONLY the community has access to it, which means, only level 25+ PSN profiles with more than 1000 upvotes or level 20+ with more than 2000 upvotes are eligible. Consider this as an account that goes between the community members to show the strength of the community and the trust and bond that is between us. 

-All your trophies must be visible to make sure that you don't have Battlefield 3. 

-There might be more rules added in the future so please keep an eye on this topic. 

IMPORTANT NOTE: 

The giveaway is not underway yet, i want see what the mods and community has to say about this before making it official so no entries for now please, just opinions and advices on rules and everything else, especially if you conducted a successful giveaway before. Thanks a lot and see you down in the comments. 

6 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

I'm pretty sure this won't be allowed here, as the forum rules do specifically state

I am not gamesharing, i don't expect people to give me anything. I want give this account away to PSNP as a community for each one to bring it back each time and give it to someone else, i don't and won't accept any account in exchange for this one. 

1 minute ago, Soufwar said:

I am not gamesharing, i don't expect people to give me anything. I want give this account away to PSNP as a community for each one to bring it back each time and give it to someone else, i don't and won't accept any account in exchange for this one. 

It's the very definition of gamesharing.  You are passing an account with one game on, around the website, and hoping that a chain is created where the game is given to someone else every couple of months.

As I pointed out, it's against the site rules and I'm pretty sure it's also against Sony's ToS.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 2G53 said:

I like the idea. I'm not eligible yet, but if this gets passed around for a few months I'd be down to try it later. I hope its not banned like predicted. Not allowing it on leaderboards makes sense though.

I don't understand why this wouldn't be allowed on leaderboards? you got the game and the DLC for free, you played it legit and you brought it back to the PSNP community to hand it to someone else! if people along the way added one game to the account that would be amazing (of course changing the details of the account each time to make sure that PEOPLE DON'T THINK I WANT RIP THIS ACCOUNT OFF WITH MULTIPLE GAMES AT THE END) I genuinely want this to work so that people can come around a game. 

1 minute ago, Mesopithecus said:

It's the very definition of gamesharing.  You are passing an account with one game on, around the website, and hoping that a chain is created where the game is given to someone else every couple of months.

As I pointed out, it's against the site rules and I'm pretty sure it's also against Sony's ToS.  

3 minutes ago, Soufwar said:

I don't understand why this wouldn't be allowed on leaderboards? you got the game and the DLC for free, you played it legit and you brought it back to the PSNP community to hand it to someone else! if people along the way added one game to the account that would be amazing (of course changing the details of the account each time to make sure that PEOPLE DON'T THINK I WANT RIP THIS ACCOUNT OFF WITH MULTIPLE GAMES AT THE END) I genuinely want this to work so that people can come around a game

It's not not allowed on the leaderboards, it's against forum rules to give out account info to other people as that's against Sony's TOS, regardless of what the intent of giving the account is or whether it's a dummy account or not. 

• Like 3

It's clear that you have good intentions behind this and it's a nice idea in theory. I don't think this will be allowed as it goes against Sony's TOS and forum guidelines. Also on a side-note 1000/2000 rep seems really high and most people won't have that unless they farm it on rep threads, which I don't bother with.

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Soufwar said:

So, you post a video with physical game sharing.

I have already pointed out to you the site rules here in terms of account and game sharing.  I'm not sure what part of this you're misunderstanding?

No account or game sharing, physical items are allowed but it's not our responsibility if something bad happens.

• Like 3

Just now, Gage said:

It's not not allowed on the leaderboards, it's against forum rules to give out account info to other people as that's against Sony's TOS, regardless of what the intent of giving the account is or whether it's a dummy account or not. 

That's too black and white man, life isn't that way. There are shades of gray and i want hear from the mods, for now i thank you for your insight.

@Soufwar Maybe I am misunderstanding. Are you suggesting we pass the account and earn trophies for the game on our own profile? Or are you suggesting that the community as a whole has a joint account where people earn the trophies one one game, add a second and pass it on. One is game sharing, one is like a team account. I know that team accounts are allowed if trophies are legitimately earned. I personally don't think team accounts should be on the board. That is all. 

1 minute ago, Zolkovo said:

It's clear that you have good intentions behind this and it's a nice idea in theory. I don't think this will be allowed as it goes against Sony's TOS. Also on a side-note 1000/2000 rep seems really high though and most people won't have that unless they farm it on rep threads, which I don't bother with.

The intent is to keep this account hopefully between dedicated members of the community that won't ehhem borrow it from the PSNP community forever if you know what i mean. But idk man, this is just an idea and i want see what people think. 

1 minute ago, 2G53 said:

@Soufwar Maybe I am misunderstanding. Are you suggesting we pass the account and earn trophies for the game on our own profile? Or are you suggesting that the community as a whole has a joint account where people earn the trophies one one game, add a second and pass it on. One is game sharing, one is like a team account. I know that team accounts are allowed if trophies are legitimately earned. I personally don't think team accounts should be on the board. That is all. 

I mean this account will be the property of PSNP, like a library, you borrow the account and enjoy the game hopefully through boosting sessions with other members and when you have your 100% you return it for another member to enjoy it!